Sign in to follow this  
Recidivist

Moose, Class of '94, from the Enterprise Rent-a-car commercial

Why is he renting the car in first place?

Is he back in town for the reunion and needs transportation from the airport, hotel, reunion, etc.?

Or, does he still live with his folks and not want to arrive at the reunion in his '89 Ford Ranger P/U?

Did he pick the Catera over the Taurus solely to impress anyone who might see him exiting the Cadillac Catera upon entering the reunion?

As a follow-up, who the fock is impressed by a Cadillac Catera? It's a Cimmaron for the new millenium. Outside of having sex with them, how much time would you actually want to spend with someone who is wowed by a Cadillac Catera?

Does he end up having a menag a trois with the two twatts who get moist over the Catera?

I really wish they would make a follow up to this commercial . . . it's been 2 years for Christ's sake.

Don't all rentacars have a license plate cover that lets everyone know they are rented anyways? :thumbsup: Who does he think he is fooling?

Don't all rentacars have a license plate cover that lets everyone know they are rented anyways? :banana: Who does he think he is fooling?

Not in Florida. License plates for rental cars used to all start with the same letter. As a consequence, thugs started targeting rental cars leaving the airport, especially in Miami. The Legislature put laws in effect to minimize distinguishing features on rental cars, including the state issued license plates. For obvious liability reasons, the rental companies stopped using the tag covers.

Back to the point. I don't know if Moose is trying to fool anyone. Maybe he has an impressive and high-paying job and he rents the Catera as it is the phattest ride Enterprise offers. Or maybe he is trying to fool some dumb twatts who wouldn't give him the time of day ten years ago. They should do a follow-up or stop running this commercial.

' date='Dec 15 2006, 01:50 PM' post='2922935']

plus, he was in those capital one commercials with david spade.

Ahhh . . . now we're getting somewhere. He works as a telemarketer . . . perhaps he is trying to fool someone.

I don't understand why they started running this again. They ran it all the time in '04. Then they stopped for a while. Now this year, they're running it all the time again -- two years after any "Class of '94" reunion would have taken place. It made little sense then and makes even less sense now.

I always interpreted it to mean: the chicks who wouldn't give him the time of day in high school because he was a fat tub of goo now want to bang him because he has a phat ride from Enterprise, even though he's still a fat tub of goo.

I view this ad more as a social commentary on the sad, pitiful plight of aging, manless women reduced to the position of fighting over a complete dooshbag simply because he has rented a base model vehicle from a somewhat-luxury manufacturer.

The obvious message is to rent from Enterprise. The underlying, darker message is that if you are a woman, past 30, without kids, your life is over.

I view this ad more as a social commentary on the sad, pitiful plight of aging, manless women reduced to the position of fighting over a complete dooshbag simply because he has rented a base model vehicle from a somewhat-luxury manufacturer.

The obvious message is to rent from Enterprise. The underlying, darker message is that if you are a woman, past 30, without kids, your life is over.

Interesting. I had only considered Moose's desperation, not the desperation of the women who compete for his attention.

I hope your assessment is not colored by your own experience.

I think the only way to truly figure out the meaning of this commerical is for me to rent a Catera tonight and head out to the club and see if I can drag two hot skanks home.

Interesting. I had only considered Moose's desperation, not the desperation of the women who compete for his attention.

I hope your assessment is not colored by your own experience.

1 of the gals was itsjjw..he LOOKED like he had $..thats good enough...i dont know who the other gal was...

for the record, it's a Cadillac CTS, not a Catera.

I believe you are correct.

This commercial is starting to make more and more sense. Helll, I would be tempted to blow a former classsmate if they pulled up in a CTS, especially the new one with the LS-6 motor.