Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Colts WRs Appreciation Thread

Main Money League: I was down by 14 going into tonight. I had Wayne/Addai against Palmer/Henry. I won by 8. Goin' to the big dance!!

Geek league: Down by 2 going into tonight. I had Harrison/Housh against Wayne. I won by 14. Goin' to the big dance in both my leagues for the first time ever.

Let's hear it for the Colts 1 and 1a guys on the outside!!!! This is why we drafted a piece of the Colts passing game early!!!!

In my Keeper League I went in losing by 0.30

• opponent had Peyton and Housh
  • I had Palmer, Harrison, and Graham

Won by 3.20, big ups to Marvin, but thanks also to coach Lewis for kicking that third FG.

:thumbsup:

I actually survived Harrison tonight. My opponent is the second most creative curser and blasphemer in our league (next to me of course), too bad I wasn't with him tonight. Harrison actually made a game of it for him, and just an amazing performance to boot.

Manning and Harrison helped to defeat my worthy opponent by 103 pts tonight....

I also had Gore, Betts and NE Defense...

Here's to hoping I haven't spent all of my Manning to Harrison TD connections before the title game.

Manning and Harrison helped to defeat my worthy opponent by 103 pts tonight....

I also had Gore, Betts and NE Defense...

Here's to hoping I haven't spent all of my Manning to Harrison TD connections before the title game.

Amen to that. :cry: I'll need a lot Harrison and others again next week to beat LT owner in championship. I had Monday Night comeback thanks to Marv and Rudi. I survived McNair goose egg.