Sign in to follow this  
joeunleaded

Dayne or C Taylor (tonight)?

OK...

Chester Taylor came back from a rib injury last week - posted 30 something yards TOTAL. This will be a great rebound game for him... IF he does well in rainy weather and IF M Moore and A Pinner don't interfere. He plays tonight against a poor GB team AT GB.... possibly Farve's last game at Lambeau.

Oh, and Chester has a rookie QB behind him, who is playing his 2nd NFL game, and starting his first. So no real passing game to speak of...

Ron Dayne has been on a streak the last three weeks, posting 90 something yds + 1 TD vs NE... they get Indy this week, who has a poor run DEF.... should be a no brainer except for the fact that Indy stood up the run pretty well last week AND they probably won't respect the pass with D Carr back there... I figure they'll rush every time - stuff the run, sack the QB, or take their chances with a pass from Carr....

I have Chester in there now, whose one of my studs, but don't want to mess it up in the playoffs!

Help!!!

Very tough choice. This one would definitely make me squirm. I really think that you should go with Dayne though. He is the uncontested goal-line back and he should at least get one score. The Pack will not be scared of Jackson, and will focus on Taylor.

Tough choice, but I lean toward Dayne.

This may ease your mind and you may know this already...

Indy is 32nd against the run.

OK...

Chester Taylor came back from a rib injury last week - posted 30 something yards TOTAL. This will be a great rebound game for him... IF he does well in rainy weather and IF M Moore and A Pinner don't interfere. He plays tonight against a poor GB team AT GB.... possibly Farve's last game at Lambeau.

Oh, and Chester has a rookie QB behind him, who is playing his 2nd NFL game, and starting his first. So no real passing game to speak of...

Ron Dayne has been on a streak the last three weeks, posting 90 something yds + 1 TD vs NE... they get Indy this week, who has a poor run DEF.... should be a no brainer except for the fact that Indy stood up the run pretty well last week AND they probably won't respect the pass with D Carr back there... I figure they'll rush every time - stuff the run, sack the QB, or take their chances with a pass from Carr....

I have Chester in there now, whose one of my studs, but don't want to mess it up in the playoffs!

Help!!!

Very tough choice. This one would definitely make me squirm. I really think that you should go with Dayne though. He is the uncontested goal-line back and he should at least get one score. The Pack will not be scared of Jackson, and will focus on Taylor.

Tough choice, but I lean toward Dayne.

This may ease your mind and you may know this already...

Indy is 32nd against the run.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=261575

Thanks for the input - I can't believe I'm thinking about having Dayne help me get to the SuperBowl.... is this the Bizarro world????

Watching Seinfeld right now. Nice Reference.

You are not alone. Dayne is starting for me too...and probably thousands.

Thanks for the input - I can't believe I'm thinking about having Dayne help me get to the SuperBowl.... is this the Bizarro world????

I hope you didn't start Chester CHeetah.

Hope I dodged a bullet here - started Dayne instead of Chester... run Ron run!

Not that there's anything wrong with Chester.

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself...)