Sign in to follow this  
Mackgee

Romo might have come back to earth for the time being

Thank you!!!

Your predictictions are fantastic.

:first:

Classic! Outdid yourself with this one. They're headed to the playoffs, beyond all reasonable expectations and your own predictions. They thoroughly dominated a supposedly superior dallas team, one that only lost the first game due to Bledsoe according to you, in the process. So now, if they do anything other than win the Super Bowl, you can thump your chest over how right you were. Brilliant.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so desperate to be right about something. I'll await your standard reply about how you don't care about what anyone else has to say.

Classic! Outdid yourself with this one. They're headed to the playoffs, beyond all reasonable expectations and your own predictions. They thoroughly dominated a supposedly superior dallas team, one that only lost the first game due to Bledsoe according to you, in the process. So now, if they do anything other than win the Super Bowl, you can thump your chest over how right you were. Brilliant.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone so desperate to be right about something. I'll await your standard reply about how you don't care about what anyone else has to say.

Honestly who really cares except Philly fans. Glad I could have such an impact.

Save your breathe. The moron is wrong every single time he posts something, gets owned time and time again, is the laughing stock of the entire board, yet still he comes back. He is a glutton for punishment.

:lol:

Oh, yeah...and Philly STILL hasn't beaten anyone. (according to Mackphag) :lol:

Save your breathe. The moron is wrong every single time he posts something, gets owned time and time again, is the laughing stock of the entire board, yet still he comes back. He is a glutton for punishment.

Oh, yeah...and Philly STILL hasn't beaten anyone. (according to Mackphag) :first:

Mackgee's a lonely little guy, what do you expect. This is the most fun he's had since since Star Trek was brought into syndication.

Mackgee's a lonely little guy, what do you expect. This is the most fun he's had since since Star Trek was brought into syndication.

Remember Trip you called me out and never showed.................You are a poosay.

Oh, yeah...and Philly STILL hasn't beaten anyone. (according to Mackphag) :pointstosky:

As it stands right now you have beaten one team with a winning record. That was yesterday in Dallas.

Remember Trip you called me out and never showed.................You are a poosay.

As it stands right now you have beaten one team with a winning record. That was yesterday in Dallas.

look Mackgee, if you are looking to meet guys online maybe you should try Eharmony or ItsJustLunch.com.

Let us know how it goes

look Mackgee, if you are looking to meet guys online maybe you should try Eharmony or ItsJustLunch.com.

Let us know how it goes

Ok you called me out so now you are trying to put this on me. I think you said "I bet you would never say anything to anyones face I live in NY" Once I responded to where I would most certainly say how much of a loser you are to your face, you did not respond and reported the post to a moderator to get locked. Trip McNeely you sir are a coward and poooosayyyyyyyyyy.

If this board was a boxing match, it would have gotten called a long time ago. MackGee, you're getting your ass handed to you. Have you no pride?

Ok you called me out so now you are trying to put this on me. I think you said "I bet you would never say anything to anyones face I live in NY" Once I responded to where I would most certainly say how much of a loser you are to your face, you did not respond and reported the post to a moderator to get locked. Trip McNeely you sir are a coward and poooosayyyyyyyyyy.

:pointstosky: :lol: :banana: ok, I'll be there Sunday, cool?

If this board was a boxing match, it would have gotten called a long time ago. MackGee, you're getting your ass handed to you. Have you no pride?

If your ex had stayed with you and your 3 inch dic you would not have to spend your life here at FFtoday.com.

Mackgee I like your post but man no reason to expect Romo or the Cowboys to play any better in the playoff. The cowboys still have the same problem they have had for years now. Bad QB play. Then you look at what the defense has done lately I do not see how you can expect any turn around in the playoffs. That being said I am one of those True believers in Phillys ability to choke in the playoffs. They are just not meant to ever win a SB.

But the cowboys and TO he is killing that team. Throw him off the island.

If your ex had stayed with you and your 3 inch dic you would not have to spend your life here at FFtoday.com.

If my wife has left me, someone better show her where the front door is. She still seems to be living in my house.

Also, please try to stop thinking about my pecker. I know you've become obsessed with me, but let's keep it above the belt, please.

Both Philly and dallas have 2 wins vs teams with winning records.

Well, I made a post a little while ago documenting the whole Mackgee vs. Eagles Fans feud. It had a little poll so people could vote on who was winning and last I checked it was about even. I'm not picking sides, but Mackgee...it's not looking good for you. If you ask me, I think the Eagles resurgence is somehow your fault. Sure, Jeff Garcia doesn't read these boards...but I think there is some sort of butterfly effect going on here caused by you. I'd stop feeding the fire if I were you.

Both Philly and dallas have 2 wins vs teams with winning records.

Don't let the facts get in his way, he's on a roll.

Honestly who really cares except Philly fans. Glad I could have such an impact.

well let's see - considering every one of your last several hundred posts is something about the Eagles, I'd say you care more than anyone.

Hrm...does that make you a Philly fan?

Guess so. FYI, you've never been right. Ever. Just saying...