Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

What is the Magic Number of murders needed to get the death penalty?

Ok, let's have your opinions on how many people someone needs to murder in cold blood before they should be sentenced to death.

I say 1.

MDC says somewhere between 150 and several hundred thousand.

What say you?

MDC says somewhere between 150 and several hundred thousand.

Please post the quote where I specifically said this plus a link.

Thanks.

I guess you starting a thread :dunno: about Saddam being executed for only killing 148, and :blink: that he hasn't been convicted of the hundreds of thousands of murders from the mass graves leaves the impression 150 isn't enough.

So what is your number?

I guess you starting a thread :blink: about Saddam being executed for only killing 148, and :dunno: that he hasn't been convicted of the hundreds of thousands of murders from the mass graves leaves the impression 150 isn't enough.

So what is your number?

So you have no quote and no link to me saying that someone needs to kill between 150 and several hundred thousand in cold blood before being sentenced to death.

What a surprise - another lie and nothing to back it up by Recliner Pilot. :dunno:

So you have no quote and no link to me saying that someone needs to kill between 150 and several hundred thousand in cold blood before being sentenced to death.

What a surprise - another lie and nothing to back it up by Recliner Pilot. :dunno:

Since you are too big of a poosay to give us the number all we have to go on is your 150 to several hundred thousand figure.

:pointstosky:

:pointstosky:

lmao

I'm owned cuz you are to big of a poosay to tell us how many cold blooded murders one has to commit before you would give the death penalty.

Go to lunch and order a spine.

I'm owned cuz you are to big of a poosay to tell us how many cold blooded murders one has to commit before you would give the death penalty.

What's the difference? I don't really have any opinion on it.

Civilized countries like Japan and England don't have a death penalty - except in special circustances. I think "special circumstances" does equal a magic number, but I don't know what that is.

10 or so? :ninja:

Civilized countries like Japan and England don't have a death penalty - except in special circustances. I think "special circumstances" does equal a magic number, but I don't know what that is.

10 or so? :ninja:

What if the first one is part of your family?

I think RP is in love with MDC. Or wants to bone him. Either way, he certainly seems to be chasing him around a lot.

Which is why you started a thread about it. :ninja:

Poosay.

But I didn't start a thread about it and I never said there is a magic number.

I think RP is in love with MDC. Or wants to bone him. Either way, he certainly seems to be chasing him around a lot.

well you haven't been around for long. :(

The number should be 1, and more than just murder should be grounds for it.

But, we need to clean up the system. No plea bargains, no endless appeals. Everyone convicted of murder one gets the chair regardless of race, sex, creed, etc. No rich lawyers to save the rich folk.

But I didn't start a thread about it and I never said there is a magic number.

I guess you missed YOUR thread whining about your buddy Saddam getting the death penalty while Bush hasn't. :first: :huh: :lol:

I'm generally of the opinion that 1 is good enough.

That being said, isn't saddam a bit different? I haven't followed this case as much as I should, but weren't those 148 murdered for attempting to kill him? Seriously, if I decided to try to kill GWB and went out and made the attempt, I would get the death penalty. How is Saddam's case different than that?

I guess you missed YOUR thread whining about your buddy Saddam getting the death penalty while Bush hasn't. :rolleyes: :dunno: :banana:

Yeah I guess I didn't.

Typical Bush Republican - big spending, nanny government blowhard who knows better than everybody else. :thumbsdown:

Yeah I guess I didn't.

Typical Bush Republican - big spending, nanny government blowhard who knows better than everybody else. :thumbsdown:

phuckin libs.