Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Glenn Beck - WTF?

yeah, Glenn Beck's shtick is wearing thin really fast. Worst of all - and this has to show you how bad his show is - He's interviewed like 3-4 different CNN anchors as his "guests" that I know of - and I barely watch TV! WTF? How lame is 1) GB and 2) CNN that GB can't get any 'actual' guests and CNN has to promote itself on its own network shows?

I think MSNBC may finally have it right -They tried to be FOX when the 'red states' were all the rage - didn't work. They're seeing CNN swirl the drain - and GASP! - they decided to come down in the middle! For every FOX wannabe, they seem to have someone else balancing on the other side.

I used to really like CNN (think; 1st Gulf War). But it is just the suck anymore. It basically went the way of MTV. MTV used to be good, then got completely away from what it did good (videos) and had to create a sister network just to do what MTV was supposed to do in the first place. CNN/Headline news = MTV/MTV2.

He seems to think:

1. Everything he says is a FACT

2. Most people agree with him

3. People who disagree with him are stupid

He seems to think:

1. Everything he says is a FACT

2. Most people agree with him

3. People who disagree with him are stupid

CNN's lame attempt to compete with O'Reilly. The both suck balls.

I can forgive CNN's myriad failings because they give me one hour each nite with the delightful Nancy Grace.

Wolf Situation Room Donner Cupid and Blitzer......

:first:

The Kenmore nerd......

He must think he's one of those Generals in WarGames with the 58 focking tv screens around him.

Yes Blitzen.......yer in a secret CIA room........with Barbara Starr :dunno: reporting from a janitor's closet.

I can forgive CNN's myriad failings because they give me one hour each nite with the delightful Nancy Grace.

that southern fried, frog eyed, mop headed dimwit?

:rolleyes: :thumbsdown: :sleep: