Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Steve McNair should give half of his salary back

He was signed in the offseason for one reason- to finally give Baltimore an offense to match the defense.

When your defense holds Peyton Manning and his Colts to 15 points, there is no excude in the world for his team to lose that game. I can't remember another high priced acquisition ever performing that badly when he was asked to deliver. He should be embarrassed.

While McNair seems to be a decent guy, why does it seem that he gets a free pass? All I ever hear about is how he's a great QB and how he is such a step above Baltimore's other quarterbacks. I just don't see it. :banana:

After his redzone interception, he should have immediately called the owner from the bench phone and given some of his salary back.

After his redzone interception, he should have immediately called the owner from the bench phone and given some of his salary back.

I guess Andy Reid should too for punting on 4th & 15 and for not pounding it up the gut 3 times when the Eagles were 2nd and 1 around the 5 yd line and ended up with a meaningless FG. :banana:

Baltimore threw deep once...everytime I saw the Ravens lose this year, they never tried to stretch the field on a regular basis.

They have generally struggled against the Cover 2 and yesterday was no exception.

They also didn't have the running back they needed to exploit the Colts run D. Lewis is an average NFL starting back at this point at best....although in his defense, they did only give him 13 carries.