Sign in to follow this  
hines86rules

If the Bears win how bad will they get smoked in the SB?

Don't matter......Bears or Saints.

Whoever wins will get smoked in by NE/Indy in the Bowl.

It would be nice to give the victor in this game a chance to relish their accomplishment before assigning them to doom.

Doesn't have to happen, but it would be nice. :lol: :doh:

I think Chicago might have to change their offensive playbook. Run, run, run, deep pass won't cut it against the AFC.

I think Chicago might have to change their offensive playbook. Run, run, run, deep pass won't cut it against the AFC.

i think it's a closer game if new england plays them, only because of the style of play.

but if manning gets his chance at them he'll light them up like a christmas tree.

thus, the closer game might be new england. but the end result should be the same regardless.

crazier things have happened, though.

Why shouldn't they be able to keep it close? You take away the one big play by Bush, and the Bears have basically shut down the #1 ranked offence in the league, creating turnovers in the process. Yes the weather didn't help, but don't discredit the Bears by saying it was the root cause.

Why shouldn't they be able to keep it close? You take away the one big play by Bush, and the Bears have basically shut down the #1 ranked offence in the league, creating turnovers in the process. Yes the weather didn't help, but don't discredit the Bears by saying it was the root cause.

Agreed. The Bears could hang with the Colts quite well if the Colts run D reverts back to form.

As for Patriots-Bears, I just don't see Chicago winning that game, but it won't be a blowout in my estimation.

I love all these great pronosticators predicting doom and gloom for the Bears this year.

The Bears are overrated because their schedule is the easiest.

The Bears will be a one and done in the first round.

The Bears will be one and done their firt game.

The Bears will get killed by NO.

The Bears Def is done, they mcan't stop anyone.

Now, before this game is done....these same great minds are already announcing the AFC as the gaaraunteed SB Champs, because the Bears cn't compete with either NE or Indy.

All of you just keep underestimating the tem with the BEST NFL record.

GO BEARS

In the age of NFL mediocrity, the Bears will probably win. None of these playoff teams deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as previous champions; regardless of who wins.

I love all these great pronosticators predicting doom and gloom for the Bears this year.

The Bears are overrated because their schedule is the easiest.

The Bears will be a one and done in the first round.

The Bears will be one and done their firt game.

The Bears will get killed by NO.

The Bears Def is done, they mcan't stop anyone.

Now, before this game is done....these same great minds are already announcing the AFC as the gaaraunteed SB Champs, because the Bears cn't compete with either NE or Indy.

All of you just keep underestimating the tem with the BEST NFL record.

GO BEARS

Not a Bear fan but I now live in SOuth Bend, work about 45 minutes from Chicago. I was rootin for the Saints but dont mind seeing the Bears win. I think that they clearly have a lot of holes just like every team in the NFL but I think the Bears will be deserving underdogs. I would bet on NE beating them by 3 just b/c they win Super Bowls by 3 and I think the Colts would beat them decisively BUT what do I know.

WIn or lose the Bears have had a tremendous season and talk radio will be fun to listen to this week. Especially if the COlts win! Please let the Colts win!!!!!!