Sign in to follow this  
Team Revell

Pregnant woman has labor induced early

Now that, my friend, is dedication.

You mean DESECRATION; people with priorities so far out of whack don't deserve children. What if there were complications and the wife or child's health were put at risk? Sure, great, whatever,"Let's go Chicago!" and all that; it's a fvcking football game. That the wife felt it necessary to accomodate Mr. Bears Fan and he agreed to induce labor sickens me. Gee whiz... decisions, decisions... Do I attend an NFL game or ensure that a new life I've help create is brought into the world safely?

Jeeeeez....its a little over the top, but I guess if you are a Bears fan you figure you might not be alive the next time they are there :banana:

You mean DESECRATION; people with priorities so far out of whack don't deserve children. What if there were complications and the wife or child's health were put at risk? Sure, great, whatever,"Let's go Chicago!" and all that; it's a fvcking football game. That the wife felt it necessary to accomodate Mr. Bears Fan and he agreed to induce labor sickens me. Gee whiz... decisions, decisions... Do I attend an NFL game or ensure that a new life I've help create is brought into the world safely?

Relax. You probably don't have kids because if you did you would know that a Dr. would never risk the health of the mother and child. Most children are induced these days which helps control possible complications not the reverse.

Relax; you probably don't have kids.

Wrong. Our daughter was born June 1990 and I blew off two graduation parties, a softball tournament and my fishing trip to be at the hospital 24/7; where the doctors never even CONSIDERED inducing labor. I wouldn't have missed it for the world and although I'm certain there have been quantum leaps in medical science and child delivery the past 16 years; I'm still disappointed with this couple. Incidently, she checked in at 10 pounds, 9 ounces and I will conceed my wife could have delivered a month early.

Guest JahRasta311

I bet that man is eating the pie every day for the next year for that one. What a woman. :thumbsup:

Relax. You probably don't have kids because if you did you would know that a Dr. would never risk the health of the mother and child. Most children are induced these days which helps control possible complications not the reverse.

In most cases induction and the use of drugs cause complications. And as much as we would love to believe that Dr's wouldn't risk the health of the mother and the child it happens every day simply so the Dr. can make an earlier tee time or because his/her schedule would have been otherwise inconvenienced.

I agree that was a pathetic move on the husband, wife and physicians part.