Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Gunmen shoot three illegals!

"The families of the dead messicans were denied permission to cremate the victims. Federal officials, citing concerns over a massive grease fire...."

If our government isn't going to take control of our country being over run by illegals on every border, well albeit, power to the people. MinuteMan sign up below.

Starting to have debates now that English is the dominate language in Texas. No shiet it is. Half of the directions in America are now posted in English and Spanish. UGH

that is disgusting. Pretty sad that we would shoot somone that is risking everything to get a job and send money to his wife and child living in poverty without running water, housing etc.

They are not coming for yerrr jobbbs - they are coming over becuase they have kids to feed.

plain sick -

I wonder what their shot to kill ratio was.....I bet they did well :banana:

They out to put signs out that say "Messican Season" for people commiting crimes against the United States. I bet you wouldn't have to kill many. Word would get out that "Hey, America is protecting it's borders now" and that would end it. As soon as the figure out they are simply targets, they won't be in such a hurry to try and cross. They will relize their azz is on the line. Right now there is hardly any risk at all. Worst case you get picked up and they just take you back to mexico, messicans just try again in couple days.

And make sure they can't come back and sue the U.S.

that is disgusting. Pretty sad that we would shoot somone that is risking everything to get a job and send money to his wife and child living in poverty without running water, housing etc.

I thought they came from Messico, not DETROIT :banana:

Three cheers for the Gunmen who shot three illegals!

:cheers:

I'm BUYING ... haw yeah!!! :)

"Being here illegally is not a crime." ~ famous FFT poster

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070208/ap_on_...1xZZwF_ciGs0NUE

Hmmm, maybe instead of having our border look like the old west we should consider securing it.

If we had more people like the fellas that shot the filthy mexicans, we wouldn't need to worry about securing it.

They out to put signs out that say "Messican Season" for people commiting crimes against the United States. I bet you wouldn't have to kill many. Word would get out that "Hey, America is protecting it's borders now" and that would end it. As soon as the figure out they are simply targets, they won't be in such a hurry to try and cross.

Bingo. :rolleyes: