2 units

austin pee -11 WINNER

furman -6.5 LOSER

1 unit

Okla St +7.5 LOSER

Gonzaga -6 LOSER

pepperdine +7 LOSER

hoyas -10 WINNER

TX - tend not to blow people out. would love to be proved wrong (hook 'em) but games end up being closer than they should be

Ausitn - very hot team coupled with a floundering Tenn st team

Furman - GA southern not playing well. Last game at GA southern, furman lost by 2 when the home team shot 60%

oh yeah - waiting for the elder, wiser ones to chime in....

Instead of wagering on so many games, why not consolidate and pick a few games a week to load up on. i.e. bet all your units on North Carolina and the over in every game they play. It's been working like gangbusters for me! :clap:

Instead of wagering on so many games, why not consolidate and pick a few games a week to load up on. i.e. bet all your units on North Carolina and the over in every game they play. It's been working like gangbusters for me! :headbanger:

congrats on your success but my reasoning is:

1. don't want to put all my eggs in one basket

2. the excitement of the bet/game is what i wager for, not purley for making money...although it would be nice to rely solely on betting income but i'm realistic in that not every game will be a winner. :cheers:

3. my list that i submit online IS a consolidated list. i actually like more games but know that it can get ouof hand and could likely bet on 2-3x as many games

gla

congrats on your success but my reasoning is:

1. don't want to put all my eggs in one basket

2. the excitement of the bet/game is what i wager for, not purley for making money...although it would be nice to rely solely on betting income but i'm realistic in that not every game will be a winner. :dunno:

3. my list that i submit online IS a consolidated list. i actually like more games but know that it can get ouof hand and could likely bet on 2-3x as many games

As long as you are having fun, and stay in the black. :doublethumbsup:

BTW, where does your bookmaker get his numbers from? Or do you use a website?

As long as you are having fun, and stay in the black. :dunno:

BTW, where does your bookmaker get his numbers from? Or do you use a website?

my "friend", and i use that term losely, will not divulge where he gets his odds from. he also won't give me the lines until a few hours before the game so i have to post mine from scores & odds dot com before i actually kearn the ones he'll give me. that's why they may change in my post right before the game starts

Well, Betjamaica wont let me cash out until my credit card charge clears.

So I'm going to be ultra-conservative, but still play a few until next week.

Took Hawaii -6 tonight one unit LOSER

Would take OK State if not for my new approach.

gl to all

:D damn you betjamaica

Been on a roll lately...posting will probably jinx it

E KY -4 WINNER

SE Miss St +1.5 LOSER

Creighton -9 WINNER

GLA

Been on a roll lately...posting will probably jinx it

death, taxes and jinxing yourself are the only universal truths :unsure:

va. commonwealth -7.5 WINNER

towson -12 WINNER

ohio st -11.5 LOSER (O St was up by 21 at half. Fixed game?)

montana st +3 LOSER

marquette +2 LOSER

Ohio St -11 LOSER

Boston College -1.5 LOSER

Milwaukee Bucks +6.5 LOSER

All for one unit. Kinda nervous about the large pointspread in the Ohio St/Penn St. game and afraid that when the Celtics do break their streak, they'll destroy their opposition. Just hope it's not tonight. Any team getting 6.5 points against the Celtics seems too good to pass up. Hope I don't regret it. Good luck everyone.

ncaa bb 74-57-1

alabama +16 WINNER

memphis -11.5 WINNER

hawaii +5 LOSER

duke +2 WINNER

colorado +17 LOSER

AF -12.5 WINNER

gla

Ohio St -11 LOSER

Boston College -1.5 LOSER

Milwaukee Bucks +6.5 LOSER

All for one unit. Kinda nervous about the large pointspread in the Ohio St/Penn St. game and afraid that when the Celtics do break their streak, they'll destroy their opposition. Just hope it's not tonight. Any team getting 6.5 points against the Celtics seems too good to pass up. Hope I don't regret it. Good luck everyone.

I'm garbage :unsure:

Here's tonight's plays:

M. Tenn St -10.5 LOSER

Stanford -13.5 WINNER

USC +7 WINNER

gla

ncaa 78-59-1

providence +8.5 WINNER

LA-monroe +1.5 LOSER

midd tenn st -11 LOSER

Arizona st +12 WINNER

stanford -14 WINNER

thinking about but unsure

manhattan +10 LOSER

iona +4.5 LOSER

new orleans +3.5 LOSER

fordham +2.5 LOSER

jacksonville st +9.5 LOSER

iowa -12 LOSER

edit - i had to swithc some games to the "unsure" category because my "friend" would not accept those games. guess it was lucky for me :mad:

gla

ncaa bb 81-61-1

cornell +3 WINNER

that's all i got - pesky ivy league :pointstosky:

gla

I lied. Winthrop +6 for one unit. gl to all

I like that Cornell pick Lizard. Princeton is overrated.

i didn't think too much about the winthrop game b/c i know my "friend" will not carry that game. also, missouri st has not been an impressive home team so you may be on to something - just don't know squat about winthrop

princeton has lost their last 8 games ATS and even before that, they were underachieving at home. on the flip side, cornell is not any powerhouse(as we all know) but they tend to play to their opponent's level. and cornell beat princeton by 20 at home earlier in the year. i see cornell actually winning this game by 4 or 5

B)

:( :mad: :mad:

I'll drink to that!

Tonight's play is:

Missouri St -5.5 LOSER

I'm going with this only because Winthrop has had limited lined games this year and the ATS record I am using reflects last years numbers more. Really a bad reason to play, if anything, should stay away. But I'm addicted to score watching and I've got to have something to play for.

I like Cornell +2.5 and Yale -13 but am not wagering on them tonight. Going to save the money for tomorrow.

gla

College 46-38-1

WINNERS

UCLA +1 for two units WINNER

UCLA pk 2H for one unit WINNER

Penn St/Wisky UN 69.5 2H for one unit WINNER

2pm Washington +13 for one unit WINNER

330 pm Texas A&M -3 four units WINNER

4pm Butler/S Ill OVER 113 one unit WINNER

630 pm UNLV -2 four units WINNER

6pm Old Dominon -1 one unit WINNER

9pm BC +6.5 two units WINNER

9pm UNC/BC UNDER 156 one unit WINNER

10 pm Fresno St -6 two units WINNER

10 pm Hawaii +5 two units WINNER

10 pm Drexel +8.5 two units WINNER

10 pm Drexel ML +370 one unit WINNER

midnight Ohio +8 TWO units WINNER

LOSERS

Took Penn State +17 for one unit. They play tough for 40 minutes--look for a backdoor cover. LOSER

4pm Indiana -2 two units LOSER

Iowa 2H -1.5 two units LOSER

Sd St -2 2H one unit LOSER

6pm Memphis -4.5 two units LOSER

8pm Bradley OVER 154.5 two units LOSER

9pm Marq -3 SIX UNITS LOSER

10 pm Drexel 1H +5 one unit LOSER

15-8 day, +11 units :thumbsup:

Here are today's picks:

Virginia -6 LOSER

App. St. +6 WINNER

Evansville -3.5 WINNER

Memphis -4.5 LOSER

Davidson -9.5 WINNER

Fl Atlantic -2.5 WINNER

N Texas -8.5 LOSER

Long Beach St. -5 LOSER

Trying to get Towson, Kent St, and Mississippi with as many points as possible. So I'll wait til last minute with the other side being hit. Also considering W. Michigan minus points against Valpo. I'll update as I wager. gla

Added:

Towson +7.5 LOSER

Took Penn State +17 for one unit. They play tough for 40 minutes--look for a backdoor cover.

The last 3 games at the Kohl Center the badgers have beat penn state by an average of 30 points.

Doesn't look like you're going to get this one...

ncaa bb 82-61-1

just now getting to look at today's games so it looks like i already missed some good plays. let's see what the following does:

rice -1 LOSER

unc -7 LOSER

LA lafayette -1.5 WINNER

santa clara -10.5 LOSER

Hook 'em -6 WINNER

the texas play is a heart play and not much to back it up so it may be the weakest pick out of all

gla

didn't get to look at today's games until early afternoon and din't like any of the later games so no plays today. i LOVED the duquesne call and would've bet 2 units on it

off to look at tomorrow's plays :doublethumbsup:

ncaa bb 84-64-1

ncaa 84-64-1

2 units

s. miss -2.5 WINNER

1 unit

butler -6 WINNER

gonzaga -17 WINNER

kansas -5.5 WINNER

san fran +5.5 LOSER

davidson -19 LOSER

app st -7 WINNER

citadel +12 LOSER

thinking about

coll charl -2 WINNER

fairfield pk LOSER

ncaa 89-67-1

2 units

bradley -7 LOSER

1 unit

mich st +1 WINNER

kentucky -8.5 WINNER

texas -6.5 WINNER

missouri st +1.5 WINNER

gla

This is what I got for today:

Wisconsin -2 LOSER

Creighton -2 LOSER

Bradley-7.5 LOSER

May grab a couple more later.

Adding:

Providence -3 PUSH

Michigan State ML 1 unit ( Wisconsin hasn't beaten anyone on the road worthwhile.Kind of ironic that as soon as Wisconsin gets the #1 ranking, they'll lose 2 straight: @Michigan State and @ Ohio State.)

Edit to add: 2 team parlay Northern Iowa ML & Michigan State ML ( I have no idea why Bradley, who is basically a one trick pony is favored over Northern Iowa. What am I missing?)

i liked bradley to cover as they have been covering their homes games for the last couple of months except for the creighton game. that coupled with N Iowa playing like dog-sh&* as of late led me to taking them at home.

i usually won't take a game unless both sides of the ball are pointing markedly in one direction :banana:

Looking at the Michigan State halftime and trying to figure out which way to go.

Michigan State +1 is the line for the 2nd half, which means Michigan state +2 for the game.

Fouls favor Wisconsin as they only have 5 as a team and noone has more than one. Michigan State has 8 team fouls with Namick, Suton, and Morgan each have 2 fouls. Tucker is hot for Wisconsin but Taylor has yet to score. Neitzel seems to be shootin' pretty well for Michigan State.

Hmmmm.

edit...............Holding pat with my original bet of Michigan State +2............ probably should hedge, but I just don't have a good feel at the half.

i liked bradley to cover as they have been covering their homes games for the last couple of months except for the creighton game. that coupled with N Iowa playing like dog-sh&* as of late led me to taking them at home.

i usually won't take a game unless both sides of the ball are pointing markedly in one direction :thumbsdown:

Bradley leads by 7 at the half. Looks like you guys might have this game pegged. Unfortunately, I can't get a halftime spread to hedge out of this probable blunder.

Bradley leads by 7 at the half. Looks like you guys might have this game pegged. Unfortunately, I can't get a halftime spread to hedge out of this probable blunder.

Good call sticking with the MSU bet. I would have hedged it at halftime the way things were playing out. I hope you are right about Bradley. I took them at -7. Both teams are shooting lights out. Should be an interesting 2nd half.