Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

***Geek Board NCAA Tourney Pool***

Thats fine, I actually expected more people to be reluctant after the QLIAFT incident. For the people who use paypal they at least have the option of opening a trouble ticket. Other than that and having my address I'm not sure what other security measures I can offer (but if you think of some let me know).

It's nothing against you, per se. know what I mean?

It's nothing against you, per se. know what I mean?

Oh, yeah, I wasn't taking it as an attack against me.

But anyway, for those interested I will post the paypal account on Monday with a new thread which will also double as a running entrant list. If you cant use paypal and need to mail it in send me an e-mail and I can get you the mailing address. As soon as ESPN opens their bracket site I will create a group and set the password and email said pass to everyone who joined. Also, we won't run multiple entries per person like some pools do (well, if you have multiple aliai and multiple active paypal accounts and email addresses I suppose I cant stop you but lets not go there, k?)

so how many people are doin this anyway??

you know how that goes, 40 say they're interested and about 15 to 20 actually sign up. There is a thread on the board for information

Guest Davaco

i use to do this in college. $5 pool, my roomate always won

:lol: