Sign in to follow this  
Boz/BoFan

Here comes Rudy....told ya

You have officially over taken gocolts as the most annoying and ignorant poster on the bored.

Wait, you are gocolts alias :rolleyes:

Let's not get carried away here.

I have no alias. I am going to start reporting people who claim I'm an alias or that someone is my alias.

I have had contact with people on the forearm. So knock it off with the alias BS. Call me if you don't belive me. I cannont say with who I have had contact with on the forearm, since I'm so hated on this board by everyone. I don't want them to suffer from knowing me, cause I know how you guys are about shiit.

########## I live in southern IN in a town called Chandler. Call me if you think I'm some focking alias and you can hear for yourself. I don't have caller ID or any of that fancey phone shiit either.

And boz/bofan I mean gocolts wonders why his wife left him.

You are a menace to society. Do us all a favor and get a life, get a job and open your mind.

One more time and I will deal with this alais BS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

Jesus titty fuckkin christ Colts, you just gave your number on a forum. Bells my friend, bells.

Let's see if someone will call???? (footballpowers)

Let's not get carried away here.

I have no alias. I am going to start reporting people who claim I'm an alias or that someone is my alias.

I have had contact with people on the forearm. So knock it off with the alias BS. Call me if you don't belive me. I cannont say with who I have had contact with on the forearm, since I'm so hated on this board by everyone. I don't want them to suffer from knowing me, cause I know how you guys are about shiit.

#812-925-7634 I live in southern IN in a town called Chandler. Call me if you think I'm some focking alias and you can hear for yourself. I don't have caller ID or any of that fancey phone shiit either.

This will make for interesting fodder.... :rolleyes:

Says who? You? The Pope?

I certainly don't remember giving either of you the right to think on my behalf.

Again this is not what I believe...

We are not talking about me.

I'm talking about pro-lifers here.

Are you not keeping up???

It's a simple question. How can all of these pro-lifers (not me, donhaas) support Guilani when they believe abortion is murder and he is pro-chocie.

If you are against murder, how can you support someone who will let people murder other people and get away with it?

That's a pretty big issue, IMO.

at least now I know how to push your buttons. I'm afraid if I called you, you'd hit on me and try and get me to have butt sex w/ you. sorry no desire.

That being said, if you and Bozo are not one in the same, you both share similarly narrow minded extremist views. Which knowing you come from Chandler IN it does not surprise me....

Again this is not what I believe...

We are not talking about me.

I'm talking about pro-lifers here.

Are you not keeping up???

It's a simple question. How can all of these pro-lifers (not me, donhaas) support Guilani when they believe abortion is murder and he is pro-chocie.

If you are against murder, how can you support someone who will let people murder other people and get away with it?

Very simple. Hillary. She will murder the entire country......though in a slower morphine drip kinda way that will peak in a couple of decades. Rudi, he'll just run the country with the laws the way they currently are, legal abortion and all.....probably reducing crime in the process....if a woman is willing to kill her young, maybe that seed should be stopped.

at least now I know how to push your buttons. I'm afraid if I called you, you'd hit on me and try and get me to have butt sex w/ you. sorry no desire.

That being said, if you and Bozo are not one in the same, you both share similarly narrow minded extremist views. Which knowing you come from Chandler IN it does not surprise me....

Did you intend for that statement to be THAT ironic? You either have a gift or are criminally stupid.

It's a big issue, but not the only big issue. I'd say winning WW3 looms fairly large as well.

My top issues :

#1 - War on Terror (Rudy = A+)

#2 - Social issues, including but not limited to abortion (Rudy = D)

#3 - Taxation, big/small government (Rudy = B+)

Again, by reducing the argument to a single issue, you make the discussion fairly uninteresting.

BTW - Rudy's personal views on abortion actually mean very little. The Supreme Court will determine that debate over time. And Rudy has already said he intends to nominate more Roberts and Alito type candidates. That's enough for me.

Why would you think that. I don't like phags. I am certainly not a phag. I don't see how anyone can think for a moment that I am a phag, after all the negative I say about them. Plus I am still married, though she lives in an apartment and I live in the house. I think phags are the "Ultimate perversion of nature" and an abomination to the human race. Phags use to not bother me. But for the last several years they are trying to change our entire culture for 1-3% of the population. See, the phags always said we just don't want to be discrimated against. I had no problem with that. Whatever, just don't ram it down my throat. This is the prime example of the old saying "give an inch, and they will take a mile." Because ramming it down our throats is eggszactly what they have done. Everywhere you turn it all about phag rights.

All of you who pretend to have no problem with phags make me laugh. You act like there is nothing wrong with being a phag, but the next time you want to write something negative about another poster, you call them a "Phag". It is so obvious that most everybody on this bored that sayes they have no problems with phags, are not being truthful. If you were, why is that first negative remark always usees "phag" as that negative remark.

Go ahead and call. The last thing I would do is hit on a man :unsure:

Why would you think that. I don't like phags. I am certainly not a phag. I don't see how anyone can think for a moment that I am a phag, after all the negative I say about them. Plus I am still married, though she lives in an apartment and I live in the house. I think phags are the "Ultimate perversion of nature" and an abomination to the human race. Phags use to not bother me. But for the last several years they are trying to change our entire culture for 1-3% of the population. See, the phags always said we just don't want to be discrimated against. I had no problem with that. Whatever, just don't ram it down my throat. This is the prime example of the old saying "give an inch, and they will take a mile." Because ramming it down our throats is eggszactly what they have done. Everywhere you turn it all about phag rights.

All of you who pretend to have no problem with phags make me laugh. You act like there is nothing wrong with being a phag, but the next time you want to write something negative about another poster, you call them a "Phag". It is so obvious that most everybody on this bored that sayes they have no problems with phags, are not being truthful. If you were, why is that first negative remark always usees "phag" as that negative remark.

Go ahead and call. The last thing I would do is hit on a man :D

:crickets:

It's a big issue, but not the only big issue. I'd say winning WW3 looms fairly large as well.

My top issues :

#1 - War on Terror (Rudy = A+)

#2 - Social issues, including but not limited to abortion (Rudy = D)

#3 - Taxation, big/small government (Rudy = B+)

Again, by reducing the argument to a single issue, you make the discussion fairly uninteresting.

BTW - Rudy's personal views on abortion actually mean very little. The Supreme Court will determine that debate over time. And Rudy has already said he intends to nominate more Roberts and Alito type candidates. That's enough for me.

Exactly what has Rudy done that gives him an A+ on the War on Terror? Seriously asking, not trying to pick a fight.