Sign in to follow this  
studlee

What is Tatum Bells Value now?

I think his 200+ carries and 1000+ yards make him look very interesting on a fast indoor turf. I hope they don't rush KJ back into action so he heals properly. Redraft wise, I'm looking for him in the 4th round.

I think his 200+ carries and 1000+ yards make him look very interesting on a fast indoor turf. I hope they don't rush KJ back into action so he heals properly. Redraft wise, I'm looking for him in the 4th round.

....but would yo0u keep him in a keeper league????

....but would yo0u keep him in a keeper league????

Is he your only option????

Time will tell, fer sure:

Lions | Team to keep T. Bell on trade market?

Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:22:22 -0800

John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports there are indications the Detroit Lions may keep RB Tatum Bell, recently acquired by the Denver Broncos, on the trade market between now and the NFL Draft to judge his value around the league, and then make a decision on him based on how free agency and the draft plays out. The Lions may be willing to trade Bell if the price was right.

Time will tell, fer sure:

Don't start unpacking those bags yet tatum.

Now they might trade away T. Bell. What a joke. Way to trade away a stud cornerback in Bly. The guy only single handedly shut down pretty much every #1 WR he faced.

Detroit Lions :doublethumbsup:

Now they might trade away T. Bell. What a joke. Way to trade away a stud cornerback in Bly. The guy only single handedly shut down pretty much every #1 WR he faced.

Detroit Lions :doublethumbsup:

it didn't say they were definitely trading him, but i'm certain if good value was presented they would...

Plus what they really needed they got - an OT to put on that thing they called an OLine that gave up like 67 sacks last year...

I still think they were content w/ what they had at RB if they knew KJ was going to be back sometime this year - so i was kind of shocked to see them go after Tinker anyway... if they can get more depth somewhere else for him, why not? it's not like they are planning on taking a run at it all this year, so why not make due w/ what they had at RB and try to get as much value for the 2008 season on as possible...

Bly was only under contract for the 2007 season anyway, so there was a good chance they weren't going to keep him after that to begin with. At least they got something for him now. could all be part of Marinelli's 40% in order to bring a new attitude to the team...

Detroit Lions :dunno:

This could indicate that the Lions want Adrian Peterson at #2 and would be willing to accept a 2nd/3rd rounder for Tatum. :lightbulb:

Is he your only option????

No I'm loaded at RB, Edge, Dom Rhodes, L Washington, Priest Holmes (!) J Harrison, need I say more, not a strength on my roster !! (But I like my QBs, Young & Brees )

Tatum in Detroit is far less than Tatum in Denver...His value is almost none existent right now. It is for sure he won't be on my team.

Detroit Lions :clap:

GePetto this is the 2nd ignorant post in the past 5 minutes that I read by you.....Obviously you don't follow the NFL that closely....

BLY + Detroit = didn't mix..... gotta get something for him u A-hole

Detroit Lions :clap:

yeah, the lions defense shut a lot of people down last year. how'd bly do against wrex and the bears? bly played for shiat in rod's system last year. for shiat. he's still capable of being a good corner and he has a nice resume; hopefully, he does well in denver.

but let's not kid ourselves what kind of player he was in rod's cover-2, okay?

Tatum Bell is a much better player than Kevin Jones who is very overated.

Fumbling is a huge issue to overcome, though...he should see 200-250 carries and render KJ useless when and if he does return.

Bell will flourish getting away from Shanny, as they did not see eye to eye. He is a very talented back.

This will be a debate for months, but he does have speed. If he can over come fumbling and getting hurt he could have some value. Not saying he should be your #1 RB, but he could be a decent 3rd or flex. Myself, I'm hoping he can be a keeper for me in a auction league where you can keep up to 2 players. For me he would cost 11 bucks out of a 120 cap. Luckily, I have a long time to determine if he would give me the value where I would elect to keep him.

for what it's worth, if KJ isn't coming back, and Tinker is "the man" in DET, wouldn't his value be basically the same as what KJ's would have been?

and how many people on this bored said KJ was worth shiite this past year and proved themselves stupid?

Tatum Bell is a much better player than Kevin Jones who is very overated.

Fumbling is a huge issue to overcome, though...he should see 200-250 carries and render KJ useless when and if he does return.

Bell will flourish getting away from Shanny, as they did not see eye to eye. He is a very talented back.

WOW. thats all i can say. I may be biased since i own KJ in a dynasty, but i think Bell puts up the numbers he did because of the system in Denver, not his talent. he's fast, thats about it. i bet my dead grandmother (RIP) could still find a way to have 4.0 ypc and almost 1000 in Denver.

I could see Bell having decent value as a #2 or #3 fantasy RB. Maybe around Julius Jones numbers. Decent yardarge, but few TD's, since I expect they'll bring in a short-yardage guy. I'm not sure how good of a receiver he is, but in Martz's offence he should catch allot of passes.

How many RBs have left Denver and have been as good as they were with the Broncos?

True, but it only takes one....what about Portis...would you take him as a #3, a #2, a #1? RB? :bench: