T Holt

TE:

KT Scheffler

B Watson

K:

J Scobee

DEF:

Patriots

I AM DRAFTING IN 10TH OUT OF 12 TEAMS (HAVING THE 10TH AND 15TH PICK). I GET TO KEEP ANY 3 EXCEPT RUDI JOHNSON, TORRY HOLT, AND TOM BRADY

I AM LEANING TOWARDS WILLIE PARKER, TRAVIS HENRY, AND MAURICE JONES DREW. OR SHOULD I KEEP COLSTON INSTEAD? KEEP IN MIND, DENVER JUST PICKED UP TRAVIS HENRY.

WE DO LOSE THE ROUND WE DRAFTED THEM IN (RD)......PARKER(6), HENRY(8), JONES DREW(9), COLSTON(10)

WE ALSO LOSE OUR PICKS IN RD 1 - 3...THAT IS WHY I DON'T GET TO KEEP BRADY, HOLT, AND JOHNSON

THANKS IN ADVANCE, LEAVE YOURS AND I WILL RESPOND......

What are the keeper stipulations - do you lose the pick of the round they were drafted in? If so what rounds did you draft these guys in?

What are the keeper stipulations - do you lose the pick of the round they were drafted in? If so what rounds did you draft these guys in?

YES WE DO LOSE THAT ROUND......PARKER(6), HENRY(8), JONES DREW(9), COLSTON(10)

WE ALSO LOSE OUR PICKS IN RD 1 - 3...THAT IS WHY I DON'T GET TO KEEP BRADY, HOLT, AND JOHNSON

Based on that - I'd say keep the 3 RB's - although if you don't start a flex spot then you might want to do Parker/Henry/Colston....

QB:

T Brady

J Garcia

R Grossman

RB:

T Henry

B Jacobs

R Johnson

W Parker

M Jones-Drew

WR:

M Colston

D.J. Hackett

M Furrey

T Holt

TE:

KT Scheffler

B Watson

K:

J Scobee

DEF:

Patriots

I AM DRAFTING IN 10TH OUT OF 12 TEAMS (HAVING THE 10TH AND 15TH PICK). I GET TO KEEP ANY 3 EXCEPT RUDI JOHNSON, TORRY HOLT, AND TOM BRADY

I AM LEANING TOWARDS WILLIE PARKER, TRAVIS HENRY, AND MAURICE JONES DREW. OR SHOULD I KEEP COLSTON INSTEAD? KEEP IN MIND, DENVER JUST PICKED UP TRAVIS HENRY.

WE DO LOSE THE ROUND WE DRAFTED THEM IN (RD)......PARKER(6), HENRY(8), JONES DREW(9), COLSTON(10)

I would keep colston drew and henry( depending on whoelse skelator picks up) or parker you optimize your picks for equal talent

Based on that - I'd say keep the 3 RB's - although if you don't start a flex spot then you might want to do Parker/Henry/Colston....

that is what I was thinking.. .. It is hard to pass up Colston.

Parker, Henry, Jones-Drew. You can find talent at WR. I would bet the ADPs on those guys will cumulatively be earlier than 36. A lot of times in those keeper situations (up to 3), people keep mostly RBs anyhow. Plenty of WR talent to go around.

QB:

T Brady

J Garcia

R Grossman

RB:

T Henry

B Jacobs

R Johnson

W Parker

M Jones-Drew

WR:

M Colston

D.J. Hackett

M Furrey

T Holt

TE:

KT Scheffler

B Watson

K:

J Scobee

DEF:

Patriots

I would keep Parker and Jones Drew for sure

and I would probably also keep Colston.

the reason I wouldnt keep Henry is because of his age and because he has a long history of injury that wont likely get better as he gets older.

This guy is at that age where he probably only has one or two good years left, and I still think the RB By committee will continue in Denver regardless of who the named starter is.

i think you have to keep Henry, jones-drew and colston...... you would be set nice in rbs and they wouldnt cost you much and Colston would be great steal in the 8, 9 and 10th round. you would have rounds 1-7 to get a great qb....another 2 wrs and rbs i think that would be the way to go.... willie parker is another to think about but with Henry going todenver he will be a solid #2 so i guess the decision is between jones-drew and parker....... you have to keep colston he had #s of any #1 reciever and now that Horn is gone he is the true #1 in new orleans