Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

My first Exam in 10 years

I had my 1st Exam last night in Financial Accounting for my MBA degree. I got a 98, which means I got ONE wrong. :dunno:

Granted, the average score was a 93 (easy test), but I am still excited. :unsure:

You might have passed a test, but you are a failure at life. :cry:

Was it only covering financial reporting? Not cost accounting etc? :cry:

I had my 1st Exam last night in Financial Accounting for my MBA degree. I got a 98, which means I got ONE wrong. :cheers:

Granted, the average score was a 93 (easy test), but I am still excited. :cry:

What school are you doing your MBA at?

What school are you doing your MBA at?

Says the poster who ends his sentences in prepositions..... :cry:

You might have passed a test, but you are a failure at life. :rolleyes:

So negative. That is very poor. :dunno:

this will be your hardest MBA class and its 50% less hard than year two undergrad engineering courses at worst

this will be your hardest MBA class and its 50% less hard than year two undergrad engineering courses at worst

ITA.

Economics of Management is a total ball-buster... :dunno: :rolleyes:

So negative. That is very poor. :banana:

I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be my style. :wall:

Yeah, financial accounting was my hardest MBA class as well. Our prof was a semi-retired ex-Harvard professor. We'd walk into a 3 hour class and he would have a 10 page outline of his topics, then whip thru them faster than we could take notes, even with the outline.

Good job Redtodd. :banana:

Yeah, financial accounting was my hardest MBA class as well. Our prof was a semi-retired ex-Harvard professor. We'd walk into a 3 hour class and he would have a 10 page outline of his topics, then whip thru them faster than we could take notes, even with the outline.

Good job Redtodd. :wall:

This teacher is pretty cool. We all sit at a computer station and he guides us through Excel spreadsheets with Financial Statements. If you do the homework, read the book and pay attention in class, it is a piece of cake. I was shocked at how easy the exam was. I'm curious to see which question I got wrong.

I still have custom spread sheets from that class which will automatically calculate the PV, NPV, WACC and even the probabilities.....god I hated that crap :dunno:

This teacher is pretty cool. We all sit at a computer station and he guides us through Excel spreadsheets with Financial Statements. If you do the homework, read the book and pay attention in class, it is a piece of cake. I was shocked at how easy the exam was. I'm curious to see which question I got wrong.

Financial Accounting was one of the easiest accounting classes I ever had.

GL with the rest.

Financial Accounting was one of the easiest accounting classes I ever had.

GL with the rest.

I've heard people complain about taking it. A lot people in the class said they kept putting off the course because they were dreading taking it.

I don't understand how people couldn't consider this class easy as hell.