Sign in to follow this  
jets24

Hey GoColts!

See my thread. A buddy of mine (who didn't know that I had heard of this already), just sent it to me. He saw them talking about it on CNN earlier.

See my thread. A buddy of mine (who didn't know that I had heard of this already), just sent it to me. He saw them talking about it on CNN earlier.

:lol: Alright!!!

It is about time they start to cover it. Of coarse if it was a Republican, that would be all that the News talked about.

:huh: Alright!!!

It is about time they start to cover it. Of coarse if it was a Republican, that would be all that the News talked about.

I still have yet to see/hear this on 'mainstream' media.

Amazing huh?

I still have yet to see/hear this on 'mainstream' media.

Amazing huh?

You mean "LIBERAL" media. :blink:

This is all a conspiracy. The liberal media will prevent this from coming out. The folks that control CSPAN will prevent this from coming out. Rush Limbaugh will have his own sources. The Whitehouse will prevent this from comin..... Oh, NEVERMIND. :banana:

You mean "LIBERAL" media. :cry:

This is all a conspiracy. The liberal media will prevent this from coming out. The folks that control CSPAN will prevent this from coming out. Rush Limbaugh will have his own sources. The Whitehouse will prevent this from comin..... Oh, NEVERMIND. :dunno:

As soon as you hear a hint of this coming from a Republican, it's all over the damn place, for days. But not this...... <_<

As soon as you hear a hint of this coming from a Republican, it's all over the damn place, for days. But not this...... <_<

I think that you might want to rethink what you have said.

As soon as you hear a hint of this coming from a Republican

Nope. It does not matter who it comes from or who it is about (which I think is what you meant).

I would suspect, at this point, that it is more about the story having merit. Please show the actual merit to the story and you will convince people. This is all about innuendo and little substance. Korben was pushing you on this because he KNEW that it was a strawman.