Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

len pasquarelli

I was gonna ask - one of the ESPN writers - the guy who does the coffeenerdness bit - said something about hang in their Len Pasq. - and I had no idea what was up.

Cancer??

So this fat fock lost 200 pounds

Good for him to get in shape...now people won't make fun of his weight...like Weis.

He and the Professor love the Colts :pointstosky:

I used to call him "Len Pastabelly"...

If he's lost 200 lbs., what will I call him now???

:headbanger:

you can call him combover, it was really bad, he had a full head of hair so I dont know whats going on if hes sick, or he took some pills

my wife (not a football fan and doesn't know football commentators from adam) saw him on television today and said "i don't know who that guy is but that's the worst comb-over i've seen in my life."

:banana:

What makes it worse is that his clothes don't fit him. It looks like he's losing/lost (not sure if he's done yet) so fast that he said fock it i'm not buying a suit that won't fit in a month, i'll just wait till i stabilize my weight. Its bad for two reasons. He wears coats from the 70's when he was probably somewhere around this weight adn the fact that they don't fit right. He wouldn't look so bad if he just wear a normal fitting black suit or whatever.