Sign in to follow this  
redtodd

3 Days left!

Till my little guy is here. :thumbsup:

We canceled the Amnio for Monday, so we are just going to go ahead with the scheduled c-section for Tuesday. Hopefully he doesn't have to spend anytime in the NICU.

Goodluck!!! My daughter was born 19 years ago in Faribault Minnesota. I'll never forget it. She was the first of 9 consecutive babies born c-section, at that hospital, that day. The nurses and Dr.'s were shot. I also never forget hearing the Dr. say, a we walked down the hallway, him carrying her, "I've got a 10 lbs baby girl here!" She ended up weighing 10 pounds 8 oz. and was 23 3/4 in long. <_<

Goodluck!!! My daughter was born 19 years ago in Faribault Minnesota. I'll never forget it. She was the first of 9 consecutive babies born c-section, at that hospital, that day. The nurses and Dr.'s were shot. I also never forget hearing the Dr. say, a we walked down the hallway, him carrying her, "I've got a 10 lbs baby girl here!" She ended up weighing 10 pounds 8 oz. and was 23 3/4 in long. :banana:

That is a big baby. Your wife would have never been the same if she had to pass her naturally.

RedTodd:

May God bless you and yours. Having a child, while a bit scary is the most wonderful thing you will do in your life. I can only speak for myself but I have enjoyed every bit of my child growing up. There were no terrible twos or threes. Every year was a terrific one. My only advice is to take very little advice from people. They will all tell you how to raise them, how to have them, feeding techniques, let them sleep with you, don't let them or whatever. Trust your wife alot. She will totally know what is right for your boy. The last thing I will tell you is that the first couple months require a bit of adjustment. Especially for you. Hang in there, it gets much easier. Once again, God Bless your family. Enjoy.

Good luck you funny bastard. I hope everything goes well for you and yours.

with the problems in the past this is WONDERFUL News G/L

:blink:

We'll hear from you again in about 2 weeks :P

Does the little guy have an FFToday handle yet? It's never too early to think about.

Does the little guy have an FFToday handle yet? It's never too early to think about.

Sure he does - themailmansson

:blink:

babybluetodd? :dunno:

Good luck Todd! I know you are going to be an AMAZING father. :dunno:

Not to mention I look forward to the upcoming hilarious posts of crappy dipaers, late nights and baby moments that will be expected from you! :dunno: