Sign in to follow this  
Cyber Gandalf

DU this poll

I think they should bring back the guillotine.

You see a few people get their heads hacked off, and the "crime comes with consequences" really starts to sink in.

:dunno: :headbanger: :banana:

I think they should bring back the guillotine.

You see a few people get their heads hacked off, and the "crime comes with consequences" really starts to sink in.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:pointstosky:

I voted YES 5 times.

Even on CNN the KILL THE BASTURDS are winnint :doublethumbsup: 78% to 22%

What the heck is "DU this poll"? Sounds like your asking for anal. Go talk to Gocolts or something.

Why the fock would he talk to me??? I don't like h00m0s. :pointstosky:

Freeper!

What the heck is "DU this poll"? Sounds like your asking for anal. Go talk to Gocolts or something.

Its a reference to the liberal website and message board Democratic Underground. Over there people will post these sort of polls and tell others to "DU" it, meaning, of course, to vote in such a manner as to skew the poll liberal in its results.

Cyber Gandalf thinks he is a clever troll by posting this reference, as though liberals on this site will think he is one of them. However, his Al Sharpton quote is a dead giveaway. Liberals hate that guy more than conservatives, as he is an a$$clown that the media trots out when they want to make liberals look like a bunch of raving lunatics.