• Lions pick and keep Calvin Johnson
    • Oakland picks Calvin Johnson
    • Redskins trade up for Calvin Johnson
    • Miami does not take a QB in the first round
    • Cowboys move up to get Adrain Peterson
    • Randy Moss gets traded
    • Larry Johnson gets traded
    • Michael Turner gets traded

there is a 0% chance the lions draft calvin johnson. millen would be run out of town. he may be stupid, but he's not braindead

Redskins trade up for Calvin Johnson [ 1 ] [8.33%]

Redskins trade up for Calvin Johnson [ 1 ] [8.33%]

I agree. Skins don't have a 2nd 3rd or 4th round pick... they'll end up giving up half of next years draft too if they trade up for calvin.

there is a 0% chance the lions draft calvin johnson. millen would be run out of town. he may be stupid, but he's not braindead

I think that the most likely thing is that Millen is, indeed, brain dead. :dunno:

I agree. Skins don't have a 2nd 3rd or 4th round pick... they'll end up giving up half of next years draft too if they trade up for calvin.

:dunno:

This is the easy choice. Poll over.

The Skins don't have the power to trade up.....and I have heard nothing about them wanting Johnson so bad.

:dunno:

This is the easy choice. Poll over.

The Skins don't have the power to trade up.....and I have heard nothing about them wanting Johnson so bad.

I live in DC and they are definitely talking about trading up for Calvin Johnson - Danny loves the jersey selling potential. They also do have a full compliment of picks next year and a few players that can be added in. I don't think it is likely to happen, but knowing the Redskins, they are that OCD when trades come into play.

I voted Moss only because I think most people believe OAK will have to cut Moss after the draft to make cap space. I think teams like Green Bay are just waiting in the wings.

I live in DC and they are definitely talking about trading up for Calvin Johnson - Danny loves the jersey selling potential. They also do have a full compliment of picks next year and a few players that can be added in. I don't think it is likely to happen, but knowing the Redskins, they are that OCD when trades come into play.

I voted Moss only because I think most people believe OAK will have to cut Moss after the draft to make cap space. I think teams like Green Bay are just waiting in the wings.

I live in DC also and I don't see them moving up and giving up next year's picks. They're actually starting to realize that the draft can be helpful.

I wouldn't put it past them to mortgage next years draft, too. This is a team that pissed away a 3rd rounder on TJ Duckett only to have him sit on the bench all year and let him leave in free agency. Still, you'd think they'd learn their lesson at some point. :rolleyes:

Agree with your 2nd point. I think the Packers are waiting for the Raiders to cut him. No sense paying if they don't have to.

The Redskins trading up, without a doubt since they only have 1 pick (first round) on the first day and not another pick until the 5th round. What a pathetic organization.