Sign in to follow this  
fricker66

Webkinz

Is this just a New Jersey craze or is it going on everywhere?

No, they are everywhere. But the craze is mostly on the East Coast right now.

My Wife ships these Webkinz all over the world. She has 2 online stores. One of them is on ebay.

The kids really like the Webkinz because they can do all kinds of internet activities with them.

The Webkinz are one of many products that she sells.

thats how I get most of my dates :cheers:

:banana:

Did I say that out loud ?

:banana:

Internet Activities huh? :thumbsup:

They're all over. My daughter started playing with webkinz 2 summers ago--and we are in the middle of nowhere (North Dakota). They aren't new at all. My daughter, got to the point, where she'd beg for a webkinz, then when she got one, she'd basically, get the code, go online, and pretty much abandon the stuffed critter that came with it. (actually, a "code" comes with the stuffed animal, but in the eyes of many kids, the animal comes with the code)

They are big in Ohio right now. My daughter will ask about every other week if we can go to the store so that she can get another one. She has a couple backpack to carry them in, names for all of them, and even a necklace with a pendant for a few of them.

My 2 girls each have one. However, they are far more interested in the online games than they are with the stuffed animals. One is plenty for them. No requests to get more.

My kids are into them (MASS) but we did "learn" of them from their cousins in NJ. :rolleyes: