Sign in to follow this  
dcOne

Vick, R. Williams, Pacman

Discuss. Be sure to do plenty generalizing and stereotyping.

They are all selfish, spoiled black men who refuse to grow up and take responsibility for their actions.

They are all selfish, spoiled black men who refuse to grow up and take responsibility for their actions.

B) :rolleyes: :(

1. I got no problem with Ricky. He helped me win a league once and I can understand every word he says unlike most African Americans in the NFL. Just leave Ricky alone and let him gets his smoke on.

2. Pacman was just trying to keep it real. I mean the guy as naked white girls pulling off theys clothes so he was just doing his thing. Then someone foks it all up and gets himself in the line of fire. Brother was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

3. All I know is it takes a sorry somebiatch to fight dogs. I hope he never recovers and people stay away in droves from the Falcons when all this comes out. This guy needs to be in prison.

That about sums it up. I would also add "that refuse to leave the ghetto behind."

I agree with South Georgia about Ricky and Vick, but pacman needs to join Vick and be banished from the league.

what I find so funny is that pacman's lawyer is bringing up all the citations back from 2000.....

umm....

what does 287 run ins with the law since 2000 have to do with a player who wasn't in the league till 2005 <_<

I have no idea why ESPN/SI haven't been all over that.

They should only use applicable stats, and that would be from the year pacman entered the league.

Why aren't they using those stats? probably cause a horrendously high percentage of the arrests were from Pacman and Henry, both of whom are currently suspended, and Tank, who is in jail.

Ricky - They drug test us at work all the time. If we piss + then we get fired. If Ricky wants to smoke...that's Ricky's prerogative...he just can't play football smoked up. :dunno: <--still looks like Clinton Portis However Ricky has tested + many times. Last time I checked...drugs was illegal.

Pac-Man - Idiot. Brian Dawkins said on Total Access that its a privilege to play in the NFL & if you can't stay out of trouble then you don't get to play. Pac-Man was convicted in WV and was on parole when all this other stuff came up.

Vick - Vick has been accused of giving women herpes, sneaking marijuana in a water bottle through an airport & of dog fighting.

The difference between Vick, Pac-Man & Ricky is that Vick hasn't been convicted or charged with anything. He settled out of court with the girl, they didn't find any marijuana in the water bottle & charged him with nothing. They still haven't charged him with dog fighting. He just owned the house.

Vick shouldn't be included with Ricky & Pac-Man until he's convicted of anything.

Vick shouldn't be included with Ricky & Pac-Man until he's convicted of anything.

Same thing with OJ Simpson?

Same thing with OJ Simpson?

OJ was charged but not convicted. Vick hasn't been charged with dog fighting.

OJ wasn't convicted so yeah I hope OJ is innocent. :ninja:

OJ was charged but not convicted.

OJ wasn't convicted so yeah I hope OJ is innocent. :ninja:

:lol:

2 of 'em have likely played in their last NFL game.

The third is working on joining the other 2.

Out of the three, Ricky Williams is the only one who I don't feel would like to knife and kill me if I ever saw them in a dark alley.

If the three of them weren't blessed with NFL talent, Williams would be exactly like he is now- a harmless, immature pothead. The other two would be leading a life of crime, in and out of prison.

Out of the three, Ricky Williams is the only one who I don't feel would like to knife and kill me if I ever saw them in a dark alley.

If the three of them weren't blessed with NFL talent, Williams would be exactly like he is now- a harmless, immature pothead. The other two would be leading a life of crime, in and out of prison.

:headbanger:

Totally.