Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Bill Maher rips on cops

the video He starts his cop rant at 3:54 on the time.

I don't care for Bill Maher much. I disagree with him often. Sounds like he doesn't like cops much. The clip is from his show on HBO and aired just a couple of days ago, on Friday I think.

Fock Mahar :pointstosky:

Maher is a funny guy, and i agree with him completely on the Iraq situation, but i disagree with him on pretty much everything else. He is ridiculusly liberal and this is an example. He is way off on this topic

I focking hate Bill but this didn't bother me as much as the other crap he says.

Bill Maher for PRESIDENT! :pointstosky: :banana:

This might shock you but, as a police officer, I agree with him. A great majority of officers are good servants and representatives of the law enforcement community. Maher is speaking of the minority of officers that go overboard. The officers who have a huge ego. I can't stand the fockers either. You have to remember, only the shitbag officers, being videotaped doing bad stuff, make it on the news.

This might shock you but, as a police officer, I agree with him. A great majority of officers are good servants and representatives of the law enforcement community. Maher is speaking of the minority of officers that go overboard. The officers who have a huge ego. I can't stand the fockers either. You have to remember, only the shitbag officers, being videotaped doing bad stuff, make it on the news.

Amen brotha.