Sign in to follow this  
IndyTom

Indy 500 Pics - Met Danica Patrick Yesterday

A vendor of ours, Siemens/UGS is a sponsor of the Andretti-Green Team. Yesterday, they had their customers in their suite at the Indy 500 track for food, garage tours, and a meet-n-greet with the drivers.

The Andretti-Green team consists of Michael Andretti, Marco Andretti, Danica Patrick, Tony Kanaan, and Dario Franchitti (the one married to Ashley Judd).

Anyway, I was a little embarrassed when I brought the camera home and of the 40+ pictures I took that day, about 30 of them were "Danica-related". :bench:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/picture...=8AYtnLFs0cNn-w

Obviously she is pretty hot.

But, in person is she still as hot? What was she like to interact with, how long did it take you to fantasize her mouth nibbling the end of the bishop?? :bench:

Obviously she is pretty hot.

But, in person is she still as hot? What was she like to interact with, how long did it take you to fantasize her mouth nibbling the end of the bishop?? :bench:

My co-worker and I discussed this as well. She is really cute in public as well - but I am sure the fact that she is a famous race car driver elevates her "cuteness" as well.

As for her demeanor, she did seem a little tired of the "dog and pony" show the drivers have to do for the sponsors - but that's business. She was pretty friendly, but definitely not in a "I am so excited to be here" kind of friendly.

My co-worker and I discussed this as well. She is really cute in public as well - but I am sure the fact that she is a famous race car driver elevates her "cuteness" as well.

As for her demeanor, she did seem a little tired of the "dog and pony" show the drivers have to do for the sponsors - but that's business. She was pretty friendly, but definitely not in a "I am so excited to be here" kind of friendly.

Yeah, I can imagine she has to spend considerable time pandering or her sponsors and NASCAR. Moreso than others since she is such a "celebrity" of the sport.

Honestly, dont hold back, do you think I have a chance? :bench:

Honestly, dont hold back, do you think I have a chance? :wub:

uh....absolutely. :bench:

Guest Davaco

A vendor of ours, Siemens/UGS is a sponsor of the Andretti-Green Team. Yesterday, they had their customers in their suite at the Indy 500 track for food, garage tours, and a meet-n-greet with the drivers.

The Andretti-Green team consists of Michael Andretti, Marco Andretti, Danica Patrick, Tony Kanaan, and Dario Franchitti (the one married to Ashley Judd).

Anyway, I was a little embarrassed when I brought the camera home and of the 40+ pictures I took that day, about 30 of them were "Danica-related". :bench:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/picture...=8AYtnLFs0cNn-w

id be embarrased too, they all should of been of danica

:wub:

id be embarrased too, they all should of been of danica

:sleep:

I made sure to get a few of Dario for the wife - to keep it fair and balanced. :dunno:

Did you sniff the seat she sat on or was there too long a line? :sleep:

:dunno: No - I think that would have earned us a quick exit from the track.

I did hold her steering wheel. Does that count if I don't wash my hands?

I saw Danica at Michigan last year. She seemed a little bitchy.....

and I liked it! :P

Yeah, I can imagine she has to spend considerable time pandering or her sponsors and NASCAR. Moreso than others since she is such a "celebrity" of the sport.

Honestly, dont hold back, do you think I have a chance? :huh:

Not if you don't know the differnce between IRL and Nascar. :banana:

But me on the other hand.... :banana: :wacko:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/picture...=8AYtnLFs0cNn-w[/url]

nice!! :D you were there to bring her the Siemen! B)

nice!! :banana: you were there to bring her the Siemen! :banana:

:banana: Actually, I did find it a little amusing that of the 5 drivers, consisting of a couple of former champions and family legacy, she was the one garnering all of the attention - yet she hasn't won yet.

She is the Anna Kournikova of auto racing.