Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

Angels stadium

Im pretty sure thats the Angels home stadium, we just cant seem to lose there. Just another dominating day at the office for your Anaheim Angels of New York :bench:

a regular season comment, obviously.....

the angels get shut down once October rolls around...

Wow, nice job Yankees. Way to wait until you're down 7 runs in the 8th inning to try to stage a rally. They have the bases loaded with 1 out, but of course...

THEY'RE DOWN 7 RUNS!! :bench:

ETA: 3 run double for Cano, 10-6 Angels. Way to wait guys.

Uh-oh, Cano clears the bags :bench:

If the Yankees could pull a miracle to win this, I would bump this in your face for about a month. :first:

If the Yankees could pull a miracle to win this, I would bump this in your face for about a month. :bench:

And it would be well deserved...

:Schwarzeneggerintwins: You forgot the first rule in a crisis situation, you move to soon :Schwarzeneggerintwins:

And it would be well deserved...

:Schwarzeneggerintwins: You forgot the first rule in a crisis situation, you move to soon :Schwarzeneggerintwins:

Well, I'm afraid that will do it for the Yankees tonight. With Cano on 2nd and Mienkewitcz up and 1 out, he hits a grounder right of the 2nd baseman. Knocks it down, picks it up and gets the batter by half a step. Save a run and got the 2nd out. That was a HUGE play. :bench:

Angels Playoff History:

YEAR OPPONENT PLAYOFF RECORD

2005 N.Y. Yankees Division Series 3-2 End Result...Got our asses kicked by the White Sox in ALCS :(

2002 N.Y. Yankees Division Series 3-1 End Result...World Series Champs!!! :banana:

Only faced the Yankees twice in the playoffs and look who got shut down. :pointstosky: :dunno: :blink:

Angels Playoff History:

2005 N.Y. Yankees Division Series 3-2 End Result...Got our asses kicked by the White Sox in ALCS :banana:

2002 N.Y. Yankees Division Series 3-1 End Result...World Series Champs!!! :blink:

Only faced the Yankees twice in the playoffs and look who got shut down. :pointstosky: :dunno:

I was gonna mention that but I decided to let it go :(

Angels Playoff History:

2005 N.Y. Yankees Division Series 3-2 End Result...Got our asses kicked by the White Sox in ALCS :banana:

2002 N.Y. Yankees Division Series 3-1 End Result...World Series Champs!!! :dunno:

Only faced the Yankees twice in the playoffs and look who got shut down. :pointstosky:

:blink:

Weren't you just on one of those ESPN commercials about guys that talk out of their asses? :pointstosky:

Afternoon Yankee fans! Its 1:00pm EST, you know what that means.....

Time for your daily beatdown!

:pointstosky:

First 5 batters, 3 runs scored. Just another dominating day at the office for your Anaheim Angels of New York!

Must be groundhog day

:doublethumbsup:

C'mon man, if the Yankees can't come back from 3 runs down, they don't deserve to win. :dunno: Wang did his job with 3 runs in 8 innings. If he can do that all year, I'll be happy.

:broom:

Not so fast, my friend. 1-0 Yankees, top 4th. :banana:

Moose looks strong today, if the Yanks score 3 that might be enough for a W unless we can get to that bullpen!

Moose looks strong today, if the Yanks score 3 that might be enough for a W unless we can get to that bullpen!

Well, it's official. I focking hate the Yankees. They're ahead 2-1 and the Angels have the bases juiced with 1 out. What does the Yankees reliever do? Well, he walks in 2 runs of course. :banana: Add a sac fly and it's 4-2 Angels in the 7th.

I say "the reliever" instead of "Scott Procter", cuz at this point it could have been any of them that gave up that stuff.

hows that workin out for you ?

SWEEP!!!

YUP

ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - J.D. Drew and Mike Lowell hit RBI singles in the eighth inning as the Boston Red Sox held on to complete a three-game sweep over the Texas Rangers with a 6-5 win Sunday.

:cheers:

:ninja: