Sign in to follow this  
edjr

If Elway and Eli Manning did it. Why can't Greg Oden do it?

Oden should demand to go the Celtics and say he will refuse to play for anyone else. :doublethumbsup:

you could argue that it worked out pretty well for elway. sheli on the otherhand...not so much.

you could argue that it worked out pretty well for elway. sheli on the otherhand...not so much.

Don't be surprised if Oden ends up being the Sam Bowie of this draft and Durant could be the Jordan :doublethumbsup:

Didn't Danny Ferry refuse to play for the Clippers back in the day? Highschooler Kobe Bryant told all the teams that he wanted to either play in NY or LA. There is a precedence in the NBA. However, would you want to be in that group of ass holes?

I have to agree here, the last place I would want to play is Portland. Whats the over/under for the first time he gets busted for drugs or in a fight with teamates.

Also why does Richard Hamilton still wear that face mask?

Didn't Danny Ferry refuse to play for the Clippers back in the day? Highschooler Kobe Bryant told all the teams that he wanted to either play in NY or LA. There is a precedence in the NBA. However, would you want to be in that group of ass holes?

I'm being facetious, I don't think there is a chance it will happen.

I'm just saying, it would be nice for me and the NBA :doublethumbsup: