Sign in to follow this  
FantasyKing

JScott - Thanks bro

Thanks for all your help this week, seemed like we had a good system going and I don't think we ever held it up for long at all. Appreciate all your efforts bud. :blink:

Thanks for all your help this week, seemed like we had a good system going and I don't think we ever held it up for long at all. Appreciate all your efforts bud. :wacko:

Not a problem :dunno:

I think this was the smoothest mock we have ever had here, and I have been in this one for at least seven

seasons now. JScott helpng FK, my main man DaBomb putting in a great effort on my behalf,Fumble as well as everyone else covering each others backs. I have really enjoyed all of this as well as getting some valuable insight heading into the season. This is my first mock of the season so there is a little bit of rust to be sure. In all, everyone has done a fantasic job and drafted quality fantasy teams for 2007. Thanks so much for having me back, I love drafting with you guys.

I think this was the smoothest mock we have ever had here, and I have been in this one for at least seven

seasons now. JScott helpng FK, my main man DaBomb putting in a great effort on my behalf,Fumble as well as everyone else covering each others backs. I have really enjoyed all of this as well as getting some valuable insight heading into the season. This is my first mock of the season so there is a little bit of rust to be sure. In all, everyone has done a fantasic job and drafted quality fantasy teams for 2007. Thanks so much for having me back, I love drafting with you guys.

Are you flirting with me :rolleyes: