Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

Travis Henry, now a Bronco.

I'm guessing he's most definitely a top 10 overall selection but just because he's on the powerful running Denver team, how high does he go?

Shanahan who seems consumed by his credentials as a RB maker will surely feed this one. But can Henry's body take the pounding?

WDYT?

How many other running backs will be used by Shanahan? If Henry is getting only about a third of the carries, it might be hard to put him as a top 10 pick. Shanahan is known for running back by committee.

ToadSprocket may be new but I've got to admit he knows where to post his topics.

:thumbsdown: Well I'm scared of the big boys over at the professional side. Do you not have an opinion over here?

How many other running backs will be used by Shanahan? If Henry is getting only about a third of the carries, it might be hard to put him as a top 10 pick. Shanahan is known for running back by committee.

Yeah but that's when he's only got slow Fullbacks and fast Rookies.

This guy Henry has talent. Wouldn't you agree?

We're here for the music, politics and popcorn.

And sometime hilarity.

Not FF.

HTH

We're here for the music, politics and popcorn.

And sometime hilarity.

Not FF.

HTH

Music? I like to listen to it. Talking about it? Not so much.

Politics? Almost ruins the place.

Popcorn? I'll take mine with a butter spray. And a diet coke.

Maybe they should just rename it Music, Politics and Popcorn Today.

Anyway, I've already queried the other side about this. They're a stuck up bunch.

I'm not sure which side is more mature. :blink:

Music? I like to listen to it. Talking about it? Not so much.

Politics? Almost ruins the place.

Popcorn? I'll take mine with a butter spray. And a diet coke.

Maybe they should just rename it Music, Politics and Popcorn Today.

Anyway, I've already queried the other side about this. They're a stuck up bunch.

I'm not sure which side is more mature. :banana:

Certainly not this side, assdart. :blink:

:blink: Well I'm scared of the big boys over at the professional side. Do you not have an opinion over here?

Yeah but that's when he's only got slow Fullbacks and fast Rookies.

This guy Henry has talent. Wouldn't you agree?

I agree, I just don't know what the competition is in Denver yet. If Henry gets the majority of the carries, I'd rank him top 10.

I agree, I just don't know what the competition is in Denver yet. If Henry gets the majority of the carries, I'd rank him top 10.

He's getting the majority of the work with the 1st team in the mini-camps.

That's a good enough sign to me that he's the clear cut #1 guy in Denver.

And Shanahan has proven that if he has a reliable back, he's a single back guy, and he's proven that if he has a trash pile to work with, he's a RBBC guy. :blink:

Travis Henry is the top Risk/Reward player in this year's FF draft.

On the one hand, he's proven to be an effective runner on lesser teams and we all know that DEN is heaven for running the ball.

On the other hand, Henry has some history w/injuries, knowbody really knows what we'll get out of Culter's first full season as starter and, well, Mike Shanahan is a sadistic bastard who hates us all.

Travis Henry is the top Risk/Reward player in this year's FF draft.

On the one hand, he's proven to be an effective runner on lesser teams and we all know that DEN is heaven for running the ball.

On the other hand, Henry has some history w/injuries, knowbody really knows what we'll get out of Culter's first full season as starter and, well, Mike Shanahan is a sadistic bastard who hates us all.

Don't forget, he's one drug test away from a full suspension.

I'm in a keeper league where RBs are like gold, so I expect him to go early (I'm guessing he isn't on a roster). As a rule I tend to avoid the whole Denver RB thing, although I might take a flyer on the "#2" later in the fraft.

Don't forget, he's one drug test away from a full suspension.

As I've stated before, he's 4 games away from being off the list.

Meaning that in 4 weeks and 1 day, he could toke up and be punished like a 1st offender.

So you should say "he's 1 test away from a full season suspension till week 4, then he's a free man and can fock up with pretty much no reprocussions" :D

As I've stated before, he's 4 games away from being off the list.

Meaning that in 4 weeks and 1 day, he could toke up and be punished like a 1st offender.

WTF does this mean?

Do they have a re-set period afer a certain period of time whereby their past is forgotten and they start the offender program all over again?

I had/have never heard of this.

WTF does this mean?

Do they have a re-set period afer a certain period of time whereby their past is forgotten and they start the offender program all over again?

I had/have never heard of this.

yeah, there were a few articles on it when he got traded to the Broncos.

Said that after week 4, he's out of the program, so if he slips up, he's basically a 1st offender.

All the punishments and constant testing goes on once you're in the program, but once you're out of the program (from being clean for something like 3-4 years), you go back to being just like all the other "non-offenders" :cheers:

This is why all the "he's 1 blah blah blah away from a suspension" are so focking hilarious to me.

I'll search for a few links, but not sure I got the dedication to search that focking hard.