Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

what should I do

Hi, I am in a 12 team 5 keeper league. I have to determine 5 keepers for the upcoming

season. I got 4 sure things but cannot decide on the 5th. LT, Sjax, Palmer and Fitzgerald

are no brainers but who to choose as the 5th. Portis, Brandon Jacobs, Driver, or

V Davis. we can start 2 RBs and 2 WRs and a flex at RB or WR. WR and TE get 1 ppr.

scoring is 1 point every 25 yards, 5 point bonus at 100 nad 6 point tds, tes get

bonus at 50 yards. I finished 2nd last season so I will have the 11th pick and 2nd

pick in round 2.

Hi, I am in a 12 team 5 keeper league. I have to determine 5 keepers for the upcoming

season. I got 4 sure things but cannot decide on the 5th. LT, Sjax, Palmer and Fitzgerald

are no brainers but who to choose as the 5th. Portis, Brandon Jacobs, Driver, or

V Davis. we can start 2 RBs and 2 WRs and a flex at RB or WR. WR and TE get 1 ppr.

scoring is 1 point every 25 yards, 5 point bonus at 100 nad 6 point tds, tes get

bonus at 50 yards. I finished 2nd last season so I will have the 11th pick and 2nd

pick in round 2.

PORTIS PORTIS PORTIS!!!

then take it to the bank :wacko:

by the way amazing team

I agree. Portis is your man.

hes proven himself and wont disappoint. you may not need anymore RB's but he is the best player available, so you keep him & trade him if you need to for another player that you need.

I'd go with Jacobs.

IMHO Jacobs is totally underrated, he had 9 TDs last year and I am sure he can handle the load without Tiki this year, while Portis will share with Betts and comes from an injury, many ??? here.

I would also go with Portis...I don't think Betts will be anything more than a 3rd down option (if that). Porits should have a huge bounce back year.

On a side note, if you think Portis will be there at pick 11, you may want to gamble and keep Driver...but I'm not sure if Portis would last that long.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=276111

well for sure u need to keep an rb. With that said, portis is proven that hes a stud when healthy but his offense around him sucks. Jacobs, well we dont know if hes gonna be a comitte back or a fulltime back. If jacobs is the fulltime back, i would go woth jacobs. Even though its eli, i still like their offense better than the redskins. Do u gamble on jacobs or go woth consistent in portis.

I like jacobs but portis is the safe bet

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=276080

Well now that the first week of preseason is over I was wanting to get opinions on what I should still do. I am leaning towards Palmer, LT2, SJax, Fitzy, And VD....With Portis still having knee issues....I was wondering what the opinions still are. I believe I can get Jacobs or Portis and for that matter VD back but probably not Driver. Does that make Driver a keeper???

Anyone....if I keep Jacobs. Which WR do you like the best from the list I provided...I look for 6 WRs to go before I pick at #11. Thats why I was thinking maybe Driver...I know CJ will go 2nd or 3rd...Walker will go early as will Driver..So who would you take here...Coles, Evans??

Donald Driver

Deion Branch

Javon Walker

Braylon Edwards

Laveranues Coles

Chris Chambers

Reggie Brown

Terry Glenn

Santana Moss

Bernard Berrian

Joey Galloway

Vincent Jackson

Greg Jennings

Muhsin Muhammad

Isaac Bruce

Kevin Curtis

Donte' Stallworth

Calvin Johnson ®

I see only 3 Rbs going off the board and 2 of them will be Lynch and AP.....another reason I was gonna keep Driver...Lets say its the 2 rooks and Henry....I can get Jacobs back or Portis...I really like Brandon Jackson in that cut back offense....also in a keeper league I like Norwood...

this is who will be there

Brandon Jacobs

Travis Henry

Julius Jones

Ladell Betts

Marshawn Lynch ®

Clinton Portis

Cadillac Williams

Ahman Green

LaMont Jordan

Jerious Norwood

Fred Taylor