Sign in to follow this  
J5

Dropping LJ and keeping Addai

I know it's crazy but I think I am going to keep Addai and release LJ back into the draft pool. That Indy offense is too consistent. I am starting to get the same feeling about LJ as I did about Jordan last year. Football is not a 1 man game.

Please tell me why on earth you needed to start a new topic thread for this? Why couldn't you stick with your Addai over LJ thread? :cheers:

That thread got into a pi$$ing contest between two guys trying to one up each other with slanted stats.

That thread got into a pi$$ing contest between two guys trying to one up each other with slanted stats.

i know. i just got done taking a leak all over it a few minutes ago. :cheers:

Falling into the FFToday hype machine trap, I see. Did you reach on Ben Watson last year as well?

I didn't reach on Watson but had him as my #2 te behind Gates. I don't need to make the decision right now, but with LT, LJ, and Addai as potential keepers, I guess right now I see LJ as having both the higher ceiling and higher bust factor. Why take a chance?

Dude... Seriously!! You have a chance to keep LT! and LJ! quit focking over thinking things and go fock your girl/wife/boyfriend before you fock yourself!! LJ put up most of his stats with very bad QB play last year. Nothing will change this year. Addai is no Sjax. He will be a solid rb, but don't let the offseason hype of an Ind RB (who will still share time by the way) keep you from an almost guaranteed FF championship... Even if you don't get Housh in the 5th!

i know. i just got done taking a leak all over it a few minutes ago. :dunno:

i feel like I might have tinkled a little on that thread as well. :shocking:

Nothing will change this year.

These words should never be uttered on an FF forum.

is there any way that you could offer LJ & Addai to the SJax owner?

Does he have any other studs on his team that he'd keep over either one of them?

Cause then you'd have LT & SJax :shocking:

I didn't reach on Watson but had him as my #2 te behind Gates. I don't need to make the decision right now, but with LT, LJ, and Addai as potential keepers, I guess right now I see LJ as having both the higher ceiling and higher bust factor. Why take a chance?

So you had LT, LJ, Addai, AND Gates last year? Come on, you're just pulling ole Foggy's leg, right?

12 team league. The Gates/Watson duo was in a different league.

I hear some on keeping LJ. I think I may be falling into pre-season overanalysis but I do think Addai is the safer pick. I am going to try and trade one of them, and will see what happens.

is there any way that you could offer LJ & Addai to the SJax owner?

Does he have any other studs on his team that he'd keep over either one of them?

Cause then you'd have LT & SJax :mad:

This Pete guy offers excellent focking advice!!! :first:

This Pete guy offers excellent focking advice!!! :dunno:

Holy Carp Lips..... you just quoted yourself.... :mad:

I like Addai over LJ too. I believe the hype, and the 1000yd 8td performance I saw last year splitting time with Rhodes. The 10 receptions in the super bowl kinda sticks out to me too