Sign in to follow this  
heavy-set

Is Pat Tillman the new Princess Diana

i mean, he went to war, and is dead, by friendly fire. she died in a car wreck.

yet, why is he still being talked about? why the conspiracy theories? just cause people know his name?

hes dead, shes dead

nothing to see here, but 10 years from now, we will still be talking about Pat Tillman, and not the other 3000+ soldiers who are also dead

They talk about him because Bush lied.

Didn't we just discuss this? :lol:

You never replied, btw.

:lol:

Didn't we just discuss this? :overhead:

You never replied, btw.

:rolleyes:

Watch Loose Change...it will change your worldview.

Watch Loose Change...it will change your worldview.

That doesn't have anything to do with the World Trade Center conspiracy thing does it?

Let me know in advance so I won't waste my time. I'd also like to think you aren't predicatable enough to keep telling me the same thing everyone else harps about.

Who knew only Democrats had physics and engineering degrees. :rolleyes:

pat was an idiot who gave up loads of money probably based on an idealistic mind set brought on by steroids and loads of silly chuck norris flicks and found himself on a flight to afghanistan with an erection

diana might have been to afghanistan, but when she touched down, i doubt she planned on killing anyone

pat was an idiot who gave up loads of money probably based on an idealistic mind set brought on by steroids and loads of silly chuck norris flicks and found himself on a flight to afghanistan with an erection

diana might have been to afghanistan, but when she touched down, i doubt she planned on killing anyone

I get a kick out of you young pseudo-intellectuals. A quote for you to ponder while you sit there in your basement writing idealistic poetry and "waiting on the world to change":

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. " George Orwell

So lets go down the list here.....

Anyone who gives up money to do what they feel is their vocation is an idiot.........................................check

Anyone who joins the military is and idiot.....................................................check

Anyone who joins the military is on steroids as its obviously the only way that decision could be made.....check

Anyone who wants to serve their country does so b/c they watch chuck norris movies.............................check

We can now call the soldiers who have died in the WOT idiots...............................................................check

So basically its not the administration you have a problem with, you actually hate the troops. At least you're honest.

Did you get too many or not enough hugs as a child? Id really like to know how someone can get to your level psychosis. I know its easy doing it from your keyboard at the local library but im picking up on something a little deeper, a bit more sinister than the average zit faced 15 yr old who just realized they can live off of the govt for the rest of their lives if they vote accordingly. Please discuss.

Elton John didn't sing at his funeral, so no.

Zing!

Btw, the GTA bit on youtube was pretty good. :wave:

My girlfriend does the same thing. Only in reverse. <_<

That doesn't have anything to do with the World Trade Center conspiracy thing does it?

Let me know in advance so I won't waste my time. I'd also like to think you aren't predicatable enough to keep telling me the same thing everyone else harps about.

Who knew only Democrats had physics and engineering degrees. :banana:

It's not a left/right thing...80% of Americans believe in a conspiracy.

It's not a left/right thing...80% of Americans believe in a conspiracy.

Um, where'd I say it was a left/right thing? I know both sides can believe it, I was just saying it tends to seem to automatically turn the anti-Bush crowd into a bunch of certified building inspectors when the topic arises.

I'm sure 80% of Americans believed bottled water was really found deep in the heart of the Unicorn Forrest where the Spring of Eternal Hydration is located too. Turns out it's just purified tap water.

Interesting how reality isn't as much fun or as exciting as what alot of people believe.

Plus, you can make stats say anything you want and without a credible link I don't believe the 80% thing anyway.

Also, from what I sort of understood earlier, you're just screwing with me anyway and this is all just some weird farce.

If so, good work. I gave you credit in the other thread we were discussing this in. Remember that one?

I'm sure 80% of Americans believed bottled water was really found deep in the heart of the Unicorn Forrest where the Spring of Eternal Hydration is located too.

that's where I get my Eternityade®

that's where I get my Eternityade®

Top notch. :sleep:

It's only the grape kind that's fake. The rest is legit.

I get a kick out of you young pseudo-intellectuals. A quote for you to ponder while you sit there in your basement writing idealistic poetry and "waiting on the world to change":

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. " George Orwell

Concerning the above Orwell quote, it has been noted here, amongst other places, that there is no evidence that Orwell actually made this statement. It is most likely a misattribution. Not that this does anything to argue for or against the sentiment behind the statement.

Also, please don't feed the trolls...

Tillman is still being talked about because the American people were lied to. The military tried to cover this up and portray his death in some heroic effort where he gave up his life to save the lives of others.

In my book Pat Tillman was still a hero but the military wanted to use his death as some sort of propoganda recruiting tool instead of a fock up which it was. I have always seperated Afghanistan and Iraq. I was for going into Afghanistan, against going into Iraq. So, I don't blame Bush for his death in Afghanistan. But the fact that the military lied and tried to cover this up is just another reason to never trust the military. They have their own agenda and they will always lie to cover up anything they do wrong. If they lied about this then they probably lied about bombing wrong targets, killing innocents, etc., Apparently they think the American public is not capable of handling the truth.

Tillman is still being talked about because the American people were lied to.

they were?

hes dead

the circumstances changed maybe a couple months after, and much like a jimi hendrix box set of "new recordings" coming out every Christmas, every other month or so, "new" details will pop up, but at the end of the day , hes dead.

but since hes famous, lets keep mentioning that hes dead

10 years from now, we will still be talking about Pat Tillman, and not the other 3000+ soldiers who are also dead

Pat Tillman was a celebrity (pro athlete) the others were not. Same reason Lindsay Lohan getting a DUI is huge news and Jane Doe getting one is not. I think this is pretty self-explanatory. :doublethumbsup:

Pat Tillman was a celebrity (pro athlete) the others were not. Same reason Lindsay Lohan getting a DUI is huge news and Jane Doe getting one is not. I think this is pretty self-explanatory. :doublethumbsup:

that was my point. hes dead, and in 10 years from now he will be dead. and with the conspiracy theorists, hes the new princess di, casue shes dead