Sign in to follow this  
FFNoob

when 2 draft qbs in 2 qb league

Hey Guys, in my 12 team league we have 2 qbs 2 rb, 2wr, 1 flex, 1 te and 1 def. I was wondering when would be the approraite time to take a qb generally? should you go RB QB right away or hold off till the 3rd round fo a QB? Please let me know thanks!

Hey Guys, in my 12 team league we have 2 qbs 2 rb, 2wr, 1 flex, 1 te and 1 def. I was wondering when would be the approraite time to take a qb generally? should you go RB QB right away or hold off till the 3rd round fo a QB? Please let me know thanks!

I'd look at taking a top end QB in the third round unless you're picking in round 2 and find that Peyton Manning is available.

in a 12 teamer that starts 2 qbs i would take 2 QBs within your 1st 3 picks, and i would take a QB or RB with the your 1st 5 picks off the board, i would guess, QB, RB, QB, RB, RB. that is where the points are...i would also consider a QB with your 1st 2 picks.

qbs r quite valuable.

don't overthink, rank your players regardless of position and draft accordingly. The only strategy I would change is if you are even with different players for example Rd 3 Deuce vs. Roy williams/Boldin vs. Brees etc. take the QB Brees in that instance otherwise don't forget if your leaguemates snatch up QB's early you can get Rb's and Wr's at value and still get an Eli, Big Ben, Leinart type down the road.