Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Official post your player(s) out for the year thread.

starting to think at 0-5 ray has lost all intrest :bandana:

yeah.... but maybe he at least wants to save face and not go 0-13... that's not good for one's bored cred... :music_guitarred:

yeah.... but maybe he at least wants to save face and not go 0-13... that's not good for one's bored cred... :nono:

coming in on saturaday and still starting M. Bulger at QB already begining to damage that :thumbsdown:

coming in on saturaday and still starting M. Bulger at QB already begining to damage that :wall:

Yeah, I noticed that. :blink: and Addai. :blink:

i feel like team injury :ninja:

first b.jacobs makes me vomit in week 1...then just as he is about to come back, SJax is out indefinetly with a groin, and just as he comes back R.Brown is out for the year. Harrison is all banged up and putting up nothing....

Picks by Round:

1- SJax - injured

2- R.Brown - done for year

3- M.Harrison - injured

4- B.Jacobs - was injured, now back

5- Plax - perpetual injured list but still putting up numbers.

my entire draft is a medical ward. :overhead:

hmm.... wonder if we're going to get a bump for LJ or SA after this past weekend... :dunno:

hmm.... wonder if we're going to get a bump for LJ or SA after this past weekend... :shocking:

haven't heard much more about SA, not that the way he's been performing matters much...

but i'm wondering if Gelatto is waiting for more word from KC that LJ is actually out for the year...

haven't heard much more about SA, not that the way he's been performing matters much...

but i'm wondering if Gelatto is waiting for more word from KC that LJ is actually out for the year...

Stop posting this crap in this thread. This thread is for posting YOUR injured players out for the year, if you don't have any, then don't post in this thread. And stop focking screwing up my username you fags.

Stop posting this crap in this thread. This thread is for posting YOUR injured players out for the year, if you don't have any, then don't post in this thread. And stop focking screwing up my username you fags.

you lead the league in points by like 200 I think -- relax dude -- LJ isn't even OFY yet as the info was false - even if he is you still have - the #2 FF QB , #1 ff rb , and a top 3 WR - by the fact LJ really only had 2 1/2 good weeks anyway - I think with or without LJ - your still the team the beat .

Trust me I am just as :dunno: as you here -- I own LJ in my dynasty league I am currently 9-0 in that league -- I just made a big trade to get the guy at that. :sleep:

you lead the league in points by like 200 I think -- relax dude -- LJ isn't even OFY yet as the info was false - even if he is you still have - the #2 FF QB , #1 ff rb , and a top 3 WR - by the fact LJ really only had 2 1/2 good weeks anyway - I think with or without LJ - your still the team the beat .

Trust me I am just as :sleep: as you here -- I own LJ in my dynasty league I am currently 9-0 in that league -- I just made a big trade to get the guy at that. :sleep:

It's quite a blow to my team to have LJ out (he's been good for at least 20 fantasy points per game lately and his schedule is looking good. And I have him in my other league too (although I'm very deep at running back in that league at least). I like the positives you point out though. :dunno:

gotta pad my post count somewhere... :banana:

:wave:

I have to play you this week so I lucked out with the LJ injury. I think its going to be a close one

I agree with Japetto. :wub:

Benson, although the case can be made that he has been out for most of the season. :lol: