Sign in to follow this  
Striker99

NFL Jerseys

Hey I'm looking to score some NFL jersey discounts? Footlocker employees out there? This thread was brougth up around 2 weeks ago, and no one really had any answers. Anything more than 15% off (nfl.com) any help is appreciated.

even old jerseys. just send the link

Buy on ebay from China, i have had no problems and you get authentic jerseys for around $45 total (shipping and final bid)

Didn't Mattel recall all those jerseys because they had lead in em.

Guest JahRasta311
Buy on ebay from China, i have had no problems and you get authentic jerseys for around $45 total (shipping and final bid)

They're not real, don't be a fuckin fool.

Plus, Reebok doesn't make their jerseys in China.

they sure seem real, when compared to friends who buy them from NFL.com or finishline and pay 4 times as much. nfl logos, shield, stitching, reebok stitched logo, all looks the same. what is wrong with them? just wondering what you know i dont.

Guest JahRasta311
what r u talking about?

Mattel just recalled a bunch of toys because they had lead in them, they were made in China.

Watch/read the news.

Guest JahRasta311
they sure seem real, when compared to friends who buy them from NFL.com or finishline and pay 4 times as much. nfl logos, shield, stitching, reebok stitched logo, all looks the same. what is wrong with them? just wondering what you know i dont.

1. The price is a dead give away.

2. I already mentioned they don't make real jerseys in China.

3. Numbers are supposed to be triple stitched.

4. NFL equipment patch is sewed on using clear thread on real jerseys.

5. Sizes are almost always off on fake jerseys.

6. Material and color are different.

http://toolhaus.org/

You can go there and check all the negative feedback for Ebay members as well as feedback that was mutually withdrawn. The counterfeiters have a game they play where if you call them out for having fake jersey's, they will leave you negative feedback saying how you're a horrible buyer, so most people just withdraw.

If you want a cheap jersey, go ahead and buy one from Ebay, but know that it's gonna be fake 99% of the time. If you research this topic on the internet there is tons of info. Don't get duped.

I have personally bought 10+ NFL jerseys on Ebay recently. They were all from a select few US sellers. As previous poster mentions, most likely they are not 100% real. But let me say this, the 10 or so that I bought from the "reputable" sellers are perfect. When I say perfect, I mean that they look and wear well. And the most important thing mentioned is the pricing. I nailed every single jersey for $45 or less which included shipping. Their are some bad apples on Ebay but doing this for two years straight I have built up a good relationship with the few sellers I do trust.

Honestly, I do not care if it doesnt have clear thread on the NFL patch. I would never pay retail money on a 1000% authentic jersey ever again.

Today I was wearing my Frank Gore jersey (white). Size 50, looks sweeeet !

In regard to sizing -

48 if you are regular build

50 if you are atheletic build

52 if you are a putting away junk food at a rapid pace during the Season!

Guest JahRasta311

Like I said, if you want a cheap jersey, go ahead and get one. I've heard nothing but good things about them. But they crumble under scrutiny and I'm tired of people calling them authentic like they're the real thing.

Like I said, if you want a cheap jersey, go ahead and get one. I've heard nothing but good things about them. But they crumble under scrutiny and I'm tired of people calling them authentic like they're the real thing.

Maybe a better word for 'cheap' would be 'inexpensive' in this case. Personally I wouldnt wear a Folex (fake Rolex) on my wrist. Nor would I put a M3 badge on a 3 Series Beemah....

But wearing these jerseys from the respectable sellers I have harvested in the last 2 years....I feel like I have better use for the 100+ dollars I save and still look like I am going authentic.

Ultimately, I would rather put that $ I save towards the premium gas that my M3 takes :dunno:

Guest JahRasta311
Ultimately, I would rather put that $ I save towards the premium gas that my M3 takes :dunno:

So wait, what you're saying is you're a homosexual? :mad:

$259.99 on NFLShop.com

or

$34.99 on Ebay

]

I don't see the difference. Other than the fact that if I bought my two kids a jersey on Ebay I would spend about $80 total as opposed to buying two jersey's on NFLShop for about $575. It's an absolute no brainer!! My family likes to eat and I don't own a Beamer....so I take the cheap route!

I've bought about a dozen or so jerseys on ebay in the last few years. Most were gifts. I use a reputable seller(s) from the US. I have an authentic Zach Thomas jersey that I bought retail about 7 years ago. Paid $250 for it. I bought an "authentic" Chris Chambers jersey 2 years ago on ebay. Paid $49 shipped. The quality is nearly identical.

So wait, what you're saying is you're a homosexual? :shocking:

Ummm....No, you SAID that....and since you are a closet homo, in the future try not to "show all your cards" on an internet fantasy football website.

This is what I get when I engage in convo...I wasted my time and make note to self not to be in a topic with you....I remember you being a punk last year

the ebay quality varies a lot more, but i'd personally rather have the ~$50 jersey my friend got on ebay with all the stitching than the silkscreen reebok jersey's that look cheap and cost ~$80.

I can get Jerseys on ebay (which are very close to authentic if not) for $50 and not pay the $200 plus price in the store. I can get around 5 jerseys that look great, are not the cheaper screened jerseys that look bad, and pay the same as the "REAL" ones from NFL.com and other places. there is really no choice here. I have an Urlacher SBowl patch jersey and a Brees Louisiana patch jersey, both from China, that look very good. When i say very good i mean there is no way to tell them apart unless you really klnow exactly what to look for, which i dont along with 90% of other jersey owners. Are they 100% authentic, maybe not, do they save me around $200 a jersey, yes. Being an average working man with a family these will do just fine without breaking the bank and i enjoy them. that is the important thing.

so, the people that have reputable sellers on ebay, why not list the name, so people can buy from their auctions, without problems?

Yeah, I have never really been a jersey guy but I went to the Redskin-Cowboy game in Dallas last year with a lousy Skins T-shirt I had. My father in law now has Cowboy season tickets so I plan on being there to represent my Skins and would like a jersey for the occasion.

Otherwise I would prolly just wear my jersey around the house on Sundays. So I think going the inexpensive route is the way to go for me. I've had a positive experience w/ the few tiems that I've purchased on E-bay. As long as you are selective and use good judgement you can get quality merchandise. If you have the money to spend then authentic is great but I dont really have it right now so I'll take what I can get.

I'll be on there looking for a jersey or 2 in the next few weeks.

link doesnt work!

Yeah, I tried to link to a Fitzgerald jersey and it didn't work either? Not sure why, it just don't?

so, the people that have reputable sellers on ebay, why not list the name, so people can buy from their auctions, without problems?

I will PM you a few names tomorow. I know that Ebay is cracking down on some of the sellers so a few of the great ones are going underground.

Like I mentioned, the jereseys I have bought are incredible for the price. I used to buy the silk screened ones from modells in the past for 60-70 bux each.

I can see why this happens. 300 dollars for a jersey is just absurd. I don't own any jerseys but would probably consider a "high quality fake" before I'd go straight to the NFL.

:doublethumbsup: I started this thread...and I just wanted a link. Can anyone just give me a link

:doublethumbsup: I started this thread...and I just wanted a link. Can anyone just give me a link

I would just go to Ebay and buy one. For whatever reason you can't post a link to Ebay from this site for a specific item. I have bought about ten jerseys from Ebay and they are great! Numbers and names are stitched on. Looks authentic even if it's not?

You were looking to save 15%-20%, but on Ebay you'll save about 80%.

Others:

Dealtime

Sportsk

Eastbay

The seller I've bought the most jerseys from is phillyjerseygirl. I haven't looked for jerseys since last Christmas though. Very reputable.

They're not real, don't be a fuckin fool.

Plus, Reebok doesn't make their jerseys in China.

The argument that Reebok doesn't make their jerseys in China is completely false. Here is an example:

Ray Lewis Jersey - click on FULL DESCRIPTION to see country of origin: China

Reebok makes jerseys in several locations including the United States, El Salvador, South Korea, and CHINA!

So, just because it says it is made in China does not mean your jersey is fake. With that said, I agree that 99% of the jerseys on eBay are FAKE. If you contact many of the sellers, they will admit they are high quality replicas. I personally purchase on eBay to save on money and don't worry about longevity. I wear each of my jerseys about 3-5 times a year, and haven't had any issues with them falling apart. Quality, if compromised, is very minimal. Colors and patterns look great and all of your buddies will think they are authentic, which is what counts! Buy on eBay and enjoy!!

link doesnt work!

sorry. didnt know we couldnt post links to ebay. but its auction #330156580905 already ended

seller has alot of jerseys for $23.95

Calvin Johnson bluejerseys and black jerseys

palmer black jerseys

Vilma green jersey

Bush gold jersey

Im tempted to but the Calvin Johnson blue. My friend collects authentics, and he said the only thing he noticed was that the 1 on the back was SLIGHTLY off, and the silver lining on the numbers looks thinner than authentics

Guest JahRasta311
sorry. didnt know we couldnt post links to ebay. but its auction #330156580905 already ended

seller has alot of jerseys for $23.95

Calvin Johnson bluejerseys and black jerseys

palmer black jerseys

Vilma green jersey

Bush gold jersey

Im tempted to but the Calvin Johnson blue. My friend collects authentics, and he said the only thing he noticed was that the 1 on the back was SLIGHTLY off, and the silver lining on the numbers looks thinner than authentics

lol

I don't see what the big deal is if it isn't "really" Authentic. All it means to have a truly Authentic one is that you're made out of money or a collector who values the real thing. For us casual, or even hardcore, sports watchers, we don't give two s**ts if the NFL stitch is clear or not. If it looks authentic, you should be happy.

Between myself and friends, we've bought over 30 jerseys from http://www.jersey101.com It all started with people seeing my jersey, and the me telling them where I got it and how much.

Everyone was in disbelief that they could get "this" for only 33 bucks total.

Guest RenoZ
Nice, gonna grab that Lynn Swann one. :doublethumbsup:

Do it and then report back here with a reply about the jersey quality. It gets really annoying listening to tool bags like Rasta bad mouthing "low cost" jerseys. Unless I were Tony Romo, I wouldn't notice the difference in the jersey that I put on during the games on Sunday. Fock, I don't know if he would notice!

Guest JahRasta311
Do it and then report back here with a reply about the jersey quality. It gets really annoying listening to tool bags like Rasta bad mouthing "low cost" jerseys. Unless I were Tony Romo, I wouldn't notice the difference in the jersey that I put on during the games on Sunday. Fock, I don't know if he would notice!

you're a dumbass. i just said that they're not authentic, so people should stop labeling them as such.

Tony is very metrosexual, he would prob notice. Me I dont give 2 sh!t's though. :doh: :pointstosky: :overhead:

Guest RenoZ
you're a dumbass. i just said that they're not authentic, so people should stop labeling them as such.

Soooo...you are obviously in the business of selling these drastically overpriced "authentics"?

How does your life change if Joe Smith in Cleveland, OH shows off his Brady Quinn jersey on Sunday telling his buddies that it's authentic? Are you gonna bust through the door and "spill the beans" that he must have only paid $35 for it because the stitch color is off??

Guest JahRasta311
Soooo...you are obviously in the business of selling these drastically overpriced "authentics"?

How does your life change if Joe Smith in Cleveland, OH shows off his Brady Quinn jersey on Sunday telling his buddies that it's authentic? Are you gonna bust through the door and "spill the beans" that he must have only paid $35 for it because the stitch color is off??

yep.