Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

BIG TRADE! i GIVE UP MARION BARBER FOR RANDY MOSS

I give up Marion barber but i gain randy moss. should i do this? Should i take a chance on him?

and btw we start QB-RB-RB/WR-WR-WR-Te-K-DEF

this league is a PPR league. Heres my team

QB-

Young

Roethlisberger

RB-

Addai

Westbrook

jamal lewis

marion barber

brandon jackson

WR-

Steve Smith

Boldin

Branch

Braylon Edwards

Curtis

TE-

Winslow

Hard to say. You are stacked at the RB position. Moss is a risky pick, however. If you can play Barber at a flex position I would keep him. I wish I was in your situation!

Take it easy,

-Jeremy

Hard to say. You are stacked at the RB position. Moss is a risky pick, however. If you can play Barber at a flex position I would keep him. I wish I was in your situation!

Take it easy,

-Jeremy

no its either u start 1 rb 3 wrs or 2 rbs and 2 wrs

I guess make the trade. Not a big Moss fan but with your RB depth you don't really need Marion Barber. Moss is a high reward type player if he decides he wants to play hard again.

I disgaree with evreyone else here. I think with Westbrook as an injury risk, Barber is good insurance. Jamal Lewis has looked good this preseason, but lets face it he hasn't been the same back for a couple of years now. Steve Smith and A. Boldin are very good starting WRs and Branch and Edwards give you great depth. Moss has some serious bust potential due to injuries, attitude and the Pats array of weapons and gameplans.

Why make this trade? You can start 1 or 2 RB's and 2 or 3 WR's. Obviously you're going to start 2 RB and 2 WR. You've already got Smith and Boldin with Branch and Edwards for BYE weeks. All you're doing is giving up RB depth to gain more WR depth. Your WR depth is better than your RB depth so this trade does nothing for you. On paper I like the trade but not in your situation.

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=281085

thanks for all ur advice!! It actually scares me cause ive been reading the moss is still hampering that HAMMY injury. Plus he hasnt practiced at all. Im thinking about DECLINING the offer

I would take this trade, just because I like your RB's, and because i believe Boldin is going to suck with Wisenhut coming into town, i would be suprised if boldin breaks top 24.