Bench

Braylon Edwards, Cle WR

Donte' Stallworth, NE WR

Bernard Berrian, Chi WR

Anthony Thomas, Buf RB

Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB

Dolphins D/ST, Mia D/ST

DeDe Dorsey, Ind RB

Thinking of trading Big Ben & Anthony Thomas for Cutler & Calvin Johnson.

Would you do it?

What positions would you suggest I strengthen?

I like your team. I would make that trade. I think Cutler is an upgrade from Big Ben, and I think CJ is a more valuable reserve than A-Train.

I agree, Cutler is a step up and CJ might not be a stud this year, but he will be great. If you want to get a backup for Chicago, take a look at Garrett Wolfe.

any other input would be appreciated.

give me a link to your lineup and i'll rate it.

Good draft strategy considering your leagues scoring rules. Your WR core is decent, RB are good (but don't have much depth in the bench), QB has good upside. I'd keep Roeth and see how he comes out with the new offense that they are cooking up over Cutler, but Calvin Johnson would be a good WR backup...doesn't help you where I see you need it most though, RB backfield.

I like your team overall. Good value for most players... only thing that I'd be real weary of though -- your RB2 and RB3 may get a lot of TDs vultured at the goalline this year as pittman and shipp may have those duties. good luck!

I think I'd try to trade for more RB depth if anything. You'll probably get the same production out of Romo and Cutler plus you can't play them both anyway. I might even consider shopping Romo and Thomas for Cutler and one of the guys running backs. But if he has his heart set on Roethlisberger I'd trade him and Thomas for Cutler and a running back. Johnson isn't going to give you more production than any of the receivers on your bench this year.

I agree, Cutler is a step up and CJ might not be a stud this year, but he will be great. If you want to get a backup for Chicago, take a look at Garrett Wolfe.

I think your stacked, only place I might keep an eye on is QB, not sure about romo for the year..

I would do the trade though, I have big ben, but I think CJ has a lot more value than thomas, and I think cutler is in the position to do well..check mine out if you have time..i appreciate any feedback

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=282272

Really nice roster.

I too would agree that doing the Culter deal makes sense. GL

----

Thx for already answering mine

That is a solid team....I would make the trade, I have a feeling that CJ is the real deal, and you will be able to hedge to see who emerges out of Det, plus I do not like Big Ben at all this year.

I say after week two download the top offenses and defenses at that point, with how they finished 2006. Even at this point you'll start to get a feel of how this particular DNA strand of an NFL season is morphing. Identify the teams who are desperate, and prey on them. Conspire. Make up stories. Overplay interest from other teams, etc...

I think your team is fine, I am actually high on Ben this year. But if you can get cutler and johnson for ben and thomas (who has little value IMO) i would do it.

keep your team! sit back and enjoy

Totally agree. Very Nice Team.

Thanks for Mine.