Sign in to follow this  
edjr

’Mistress Gorgeous’ busted for sex crime

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - Updated: 07:05 AM EST

An S&M dungeon run by an Allston-Brighton couple allegedly trawling the Web for johns was busted yesterday by police as part of a citywide crackdown on Internet prostitution postings.

Kara Rogers, 27, aka “Mistress Gorgeous,” and her husband Jacob Rogers, 29, were arrested yesterday for soliciting sex for pay on the Internet classified advertising site craigslist.com, police said.

The online prostitution postings have become an urgent quality of life issue in the city, especially in the Allston-Brighton area.

“We had more and more people complaining in community meetings that strange men were lurking in their neighborhoods,” BPD undercover detective Jimmy Fong told the Herald. “These guys were hanging around waiting for their appointments now that the Internet has brought prostitution inside.”

Since the crackdown began, 40 illegal “massage parlors” and S&M dungeons in the area have been shut down, and at least 100 suspected prostitutes and johns have been arrested, Fong said.

“We use the Internet to try to get a handle on the prostitution problem. Many of the street workers have been pushed out,” Fong said. “They are moving outside of the city.”

Working undercover, Fong said he responded last week to a listing posted on craigslist that read “gorgeous female available to meet submissive men.”

“I’m kind of new to this. I like to be tied up,” the sergeant-detective allegedly wrote back in an e-mail.

“You have to play along with them to get the appointment,” he explained.

Kara Rogers, writing under the Web pseudonym “Miss Gorgeous,” allegedly informed Fong she is paid $175 a half hour for virtually everything, including “spanking, role play, bondage, tease, bondage and toys.”

A full hour of torture was $250, and an extra $50 earned a customer extra benefits, according to Fong.

“I have my limits,” “Mistress Gorgeous” allegedly wrote in her ad.

But Rogers apparently pushed her limits on the night of Aug. 22 when she allegedly greeted Fong at the door of her apartment at 20 Leicester St. wearing a sheer robe, a camouflage teddy and high heel shoes.

Fong said that after Rogers allegedly solicited him for sex in person, citing her price, he left with the promise that he would return.

When the detective returned yesterday, he came armed with a search warrant.

Rogers and her husband, Jacob, were charged with sexual conduct for a fee and allowing a premise to be used for immoral purposes, according to a BPD report. A basket full of paddles and sex toys was seized as evidence, Fong said.

“The husband had full knowledge of the activities,” Fong told the Herald. “He said that it was their only source of income.”

<_< :unsure: :wall:

The chick isn't half bad looking either. I bet she looks better in makeup.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional...ticleid=1019495

I still don't understand why we waste resources prosecuting victimless crimes?

I'm in agreement with you. It's outrageous.

Now hold on there...OPIE YOU'RE A GENEUS!!!!!

Much like legalizing drugs, if we legalize prostitution, we will no longer have to pay extravagant prices like $10 for a hamdjob.

It'll be free! :thumbsup:

Much like legalizing drugs, if we legalize prostitution, we will no longer have to pay extravagant prices like $10 for a hamdjob.

It'll be free!

no that's actually what retarded people think about legalizing anything. prices go up because now you have to factor in costs like overhead and paying employees decent wages and insurance and yaddayaddayadda. the only reason i have a problem with prostitution is that there are no victims - everyone knows what they're doing - and legalizing it could mean better protection for the girls, and guys, who do this for a living. they can get insurance, will hopefully be taken more seriously by "law enforcement" and will not have to worry about the stigma as much.

while i dont see that the drug "industry" would have the same benefits if narcotics were legalized, i do think that people have to make their own choices. getting crime off the streets and into private homes is not necessarily a bad thing...

It'll be free! <_<

It's called marriage.

while i dont see that the drug "industry" would have the same benefits if narcotics were legalized, i do think that people have to make their own choices. getting crime off the streets and into private homes is not necessarily a bad thing...

I'm very much in support of de-criminalizing users.

You aren't.