Sign in to follow this  
bno70_1

Edge

There are too many reasons to list all in one place, but here you go for starters:

Elite Talent

New running coach

Explosive Offense

Has shown he can score Td's in the past

It pretty much all adds up.

Edge is a steal around Rb 12 and on.

:doublethumbsup:

I really like Edge this year too, however, I keep reading that he may lose goal line carries to JJ or Shipp.

Edge blows. Avoid him like the plaugue. I wasted perfectly good draft picks on him last year. Won't happen again unless he moves on from ARZ.

:unsure:

Oh ya.... the above was a joke. Edge is money this year. I wuold DEFINITELY take him as my #2 Rb. Especially if I had to decide by say Sunday. It gets no more money than Edge in the second round.

QUOTE(bno70_1 @ Aug 30 2007, 03:43 PM)

"Edge blows. Avoid him like the plaugue. I wasted perfectly good draft picks on him last year. Won't happen again unless he moves on from ARZ."

:shocking: :lol: :lol: Classic!

We've all seen the error of our ways, and now we all agree that Edge makes a perfectly good 2nd round pick this year. Take Edge and run. Do it. Trust me. Especially if you draft this weekend. Say, sunday.

:mellow:

I took Edge as my RB2 in my 12-teamer this year and what I just read from Yahoo scares me...

James saw very little action this preseason, as is his custom. James is likely to yield most or all goal-line carries to Marcel Shipp, plus he is running behind a suspect offensive line, so he is a major question mark heading into the regular season.

We've all seen the error of our ways, and now we all agree that Edge makes a perfectly good 2nd round pick this year. Take Edge and run. Do it. Trust me. Especially if you draft this weekend. Say, sunday.

<_<

Jamal Lewis a Top 10?

Willis McGahee a great pick?

Now Edge. Woiw are you secretly trying to send misinformation out to your league members?

Out of all of the I do like Edge the best, however his coach coming out and saying he'd like to have a different goalline back sours me a little on him.

Edge has BUST written all over him for the second straight year.

He's a year older, so he isnt faster or more durable. Their OL isnt going to be much better than last year, so its not like he's going to be ripping off 5-yard carries on first down.

And he's not going to be the goaline back (Shipp)

So, why would anybody want him as their RB2

NO chance he winds up on my squad !!!!!

You must have drafted him and are already feeling nervous about him. LOL. I avoided Edge, Ronnie Brown, & Willis like the plague. They all could be decent RB2s, but anyone expecting steady RB1 production from those 3 is in for a long season IMO...

The two pieces of info I have coming from the Redskins is that Wiz would like to see Edge get 325 carries. That's one quote which came more recently, I think around Aug 25th. The other info was coming out of the Skins camp during the off-season which others have stated the Wiz would like to find a goal line back.

So unless Edge can break loose for a few longish runs he is going to be low on the TD total but might have decent yardage.

At least, that's what I can deem from these two factoids. Now, if Shipp get's hurt......

Saw some highlights this morning. He had some nice runs against likely a patchwork defense, but it looked like slow motion to me. If he indeed is losing the goalline duties, I see very little value in him. I don't see him busting off many long runs for scores.

The two pieces of info I have coming from the Redskins is that Wiz would like to see Edge get 325 carries. That's one quote which came more recently, I think around Aug 25th. The other info was coming out of the Skins camp during the off-season which others have stated the Wiz would like to find a goal line back.

So unless Edge can break loose for a few longish runs he is going to be low on the TD total but might have decent yardage.

At least, that's what I can deem from these two factoids. Now, if Shipp get's hurt......

Did edge get traded? :pointstosky:

Guest _my_2_cents_
Edge, This is his season

It's the year 2000 again? :dunno:

There are too many reasons to list all in one place, but here you go for starters:

Elite Talent

New running coach

Explosive Offense

Has shown he can score Td's in the past

It pretty much all adds up.

Edge is a steal around Rb 12 and on.

:Mr-T:

are you serious? :dunno: I wouldnt take him in the 3rd let alone 1st or 2nd

Since Edge faled to gain over 15 yards on any carry last season, I'm seeing long odds on that.

Jamal Lewis a Top 10?

Willis McGahee a great pick?

Now Edge. Woiw are you secretly trying to send misinformation out to your league members?

:bench:

Edge is a great pick! Take him in the 2nd round to win for sure.