Sign in to follow this  
The Dol-Fans

Flex Help

Check out my sig...

My problem is that I don't know if I should start Jamal Lewis against Pit or Donte' Stallworth against the Jets this week.

Please help and leave link!!!

Also, if there are any other changes you think I should make, let me know.

Thanks

Thanks for answering my post.

I would go with Lewis since he will get a lot of touches. Stallworth may or may not get any passes. New England has alot of talented WR and I'm not sure who is going to get the ball.

Thanks for answering my post.

I would go with Lewis since he will get a lot of touches. Stallworth may or may not get any passes. New England has alot of talented WR and I'm not sure who is going to get the ball.

Thanks bro...any other help?

Leave a link

Wow...your roster looks frighteningly similar to mine :banana:

I would start Lewis. Cleveland is committed to pounding the ball and spent a crapload of money on their OL. Steinbach should be starting at LG and they have every intention of handing it to Lewis 30 times as long as they don't fall too far behind.

While Stallworth should put up decent numbers in NE, we all know how Brady spreads the ball around. There aren't any guarantees with a NE WR.

See sig for my link. Thx!

Check out my sig...

My problem is that I don't know if I should start Jamal Lewis against Pit or Donte' Stallworth against the Jets this week.

Please help and leave link!!!

Also, if there are any other changes you think I should make, let me know.

Thanks

I think you have a solid team. Gore is legit. But much like me your WR are the liability. My problem with trades...is no one makes them in my league. THey all think they are getting ripped off. So I will try and improve but its unlikely. I think you have a shot at the money this year, man. If you can upgrade at WR, only without getting burned, its not a bad idea. Just dont jump the gun before youve run all scenarios.

I think you have a solid team. Gore is legit. But much like me your WR are the liability. My problem with trades...is no one makes them in my league. THey all think they are getting ripped off. So I will try and improve but its unlikely. I think you have a shot at the money this year, man. If you can upgrade at WR, only without getting burned, its not a bad idea. Just dont jump the gun before youve run all scenarios.

Yeah, nobody trades in my live league beacuse I don't know anybody. My buddy got me in and we're in the same division so noody trusts me I guess.

Speaking of that, does Darrell Jackosn still have solid value?

I've got to tell you, I'm a Bahstin native and eventhough we have not seen a boatload of what the gameplan is going to be with regards to Stallworth, I would go with him. The Steeelers D is still pretty formidable and if you think that they are even remotely concerned with the Passing Game of the Cleveland Browns, you are smoking crack. Jamal Lewis may be looking at 9 man fronts all game, never mind 8 man fronts! You honestly could be looking at a game where Lewis may get you 2-3 points in total. A major drawback for him is that he also doesn't catch any passes, so if the groundgame gets shut-down, he is an absolute non-factor.

If I had to guess, I would say that you could probably safely pencil Stallworth in for 70-100 yards and a 30% chance of a TD against the Jets. Moss should be ready to go for the opener and he should garner the #1 DB, leaving Stallworth (who, when healthy is a force) to run roughshod on Hank Poteat, who was a throw-away from the craptastic Patriots defensive backfield.

Good luck with your game.

ICEMAN

Play it safe, use Jamal. After a few games, AD will be starting and you'll never use Jamal again.

Thanks for getting mine.

Personally I would probably play LenDale White or Jerry Porter over those options. Raiders playing against a horrible Detroit D.

You gotta go with Jamal Lewis.

When in doubt: Go with the guy that will get the most touches - and there is no doubt who that is.

Also, JLewis looks like he is on a mission this year. He has lost weight, looks quicker, and seems very determined. I think he will have a really nice year in comparison to his ADP.

You gotta go with Jamal Lewis.

When in doubt: Go with the guy that will get the most touches - and there is no doubt who that is.

Also, JLewis looks like he is on a mission this year. He has lost weight, looks quicker, and seems very determined. I think he will have a really nice year in comparison to his ADP.

thanks fellas...am I smart in starting Peterson right off the bat or no?

I would start Lewis instead of stallworth, because Brady does not have any favorites. Brady will throw to the open man.

which will be Welker for the most part........................Avoid Stallworth at this time and play Lewis.

I would go with Lewis. Stallworth will probably be hit and miss and you know Jamal will get the rock. Thanks for answering my post--good advice.

I would go with Lewis. Stallworth will probably be hit and miss and you know Jamal will get the rock. Thanks for answering my post--good advice.

no prob..thanks

i would say lewis has the best chance to score for you, but pittsburgh run defense is one of the best in the league( i think it was the best in rush yards per game). even though new england spreads the ball i beleive the pats will put up atleast 30 points week 1 and with all the attention on moss i think stallworth will score week 1, but like everyone is saying lewis is your safe bet!