Sign in to follow this  
DamageIncVacc

Shaun Alexander

No word on the injury and its probally nothing that would affect a runner I think but just info for you Alexander owners

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2...ng_a_cast_brace

Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander practiced but was wearing a cast or a brace on his left hand. It is unclear exactly what the injury is (hand or wrist) and Shaun was not talking today; tomorrow is his day to speak to the media. He practiced but other running backs got more reps than they normally do. He caught a pass as well but had the majority of his carries in his right hand.

No word on the injury and its probally nothing that would affect a runner I think but just info for you Alexander owners

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2...ng_a_cast_brace

Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander practiced but was wearing a cast or a brace on his left hand. It is unclear exactly what the injury is (hand or wrist) and Shaun was not talking today; tomorrow is his day to speak to the media. He practiced but other running backs got more reps than they normally do. He caught a pass as well but had the majority of his carries in his right hand.

I wondered why someone in my league picked up Morris

I'm sure that had more to do with Morris scoring a TD this past week. I have SA and don't plan to pick up Morris, although this news probably does mean his receiving stats, such that they are, will go down for this week.

I think the key here is what is it. A cast or a Brace. Cast would probally be there Sunday and can restrict a runner a little but a brace could be for a wrist strain or something and this could be nothing. Guess tommorrow we find out.

Guest _my_2_cents_

Man, that's really going to cut down on his receptions! :unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

Man, you are nothing more than a Seahawk hater :dunno:

Man, you drafted Holmes?

Guest _my_2_cents_
Man, you are nothing more than a Seahawk hater :thumbsup:

not hardly. I don't mind the seachickens - they were never a rival when I was growing up, and I've come to respect them. I drafted Hasselbeck in a league and have been on the "Alexander is a steal" side of things for some time now.

it was just a joke. pretty obviously from the :lol:s

take it easy there big fellah.

it was just a joke. pretty obviously from the :lol:s

take it easy there big fellah.

As was mine; thus the roll of the eyes. :(

hope he's good to go...

and yes, he was a steal this year... at 1.7

That is a steal! I had the 7th pick also and #6 took SA, leaving Gore :bandana: for me!!!

a word of explanation for all the "Do you play in the retired nuns league" guys out there - we switched to 6 pts for Pa TDs this year, and #3 took the Manning Kool-aid.

LT, SJax, Manning, Addai, LJ were 1-5.

Shaun Alexander has worn a cast over his left hand and wrist in practice the past two days, but downplayed any notion that it's serious.

Alexander has been taking part in practice so does not have to be on the team's daily injury update. He was asked about the cast.

"Dude, it's everything," Alexander said with a smile. "No, it's just football. We're just making sure that we're OK."

Alexander wouldn't say how he got hurt, calling it "the wierdest thing."

"I woud call it a boo-boo. That's what I use on my daughter," Alexander said. "Boo-boos are good."

"A boo-boo with a boo-boo protector."

The fact that Alexander is practicing indicates that whatever is wrong must not be major. But you never know. Alexander cracked his foot in the first game of last season and played on it for three games before it got worse. Then he missed the next six games.

The Seahawks aren't required to list any player's availability status until tomorrow.

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/seah.../shauns_booboo/

Man, you drafted Holmes?

Cause Ben sucks, and the Steelers suck. :(

I never draft Steelers but decided to lift the ban this year....got Holmes late and may play him this week vs. a beat up Buffalo defense. Still think he will get more TDs and yards than Ward (less receptions)