dbuofi7

Need Help w/ a 2nd WR

Here are my WR:

• Roy Williams DET vs MIN
  • Ronald Curry @ DEN
  • Greg Jennings @ NYG
  • Laveranues Coles @ BAL (minus Chad P)
  • Devery Henderson @ TB

I am obviously starting Roy Williams. I was going to start Coles but not with a new QB against that Baltimore D. I'm leaning towards Curry with Greg Jennings still being listed as Questionable. Any recommendations on the 2nd WR? Will answer yours.

Tough, tough call. Outside of flipping a coin, I'd lean slightly toward Curry, though not with a whole lot of conviction. Henderson was feast but mostly famine last year, you know? At least Curry will get a bunch of looks presumably.

Actually, the thought of a coin flip sounds more appealing at this point. Damn...

Keep doing the research and getting as much input as possible until game day. Maybe something will become clear by then. If not, go Curry. Thanks for your help on mine :doublethumbsup:

Thanks for answering mine. I'd go with Henderson over Curry based on the matchups.

Im leaning this way as well...Henderson should have a big play this week.

Good solution! Henderson ( a weak defense and like someone lese said "a pidded off QB out to prove himself") next I would go with Jennings. Simple reason is NYG secondary is gross (did anyone else see what the weak Dallas WR core did to them last week?) and because I feel Green Bay will be forced to air it out a lot this week and will be successful!

Thanks for mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287375

Here are my WR:
  • Ronald Curry @ DEN
  • Greg Jennings @ NYG
  • Devery Henderson @ TB

I am obviously starting Roy Williams. I was going to start Coles but not with a new QB against that Baltimore D. I'm leaning towards Curry with Greg Jennings still being listed as Questionable. Any recommendations on the 2nd WR? Will answer yours.

I think your only real option is Henderson. You dont want any part of Curry with Champ all over him. I'm from Wisconsin and todays paper is saying he wasnt feeling well yesterday after practicing on Wed. And I personally wouldnt trust any of the NYJ receivers with Pennington being out. That leaves Henderson and a NO offense out for a little redemption. Go with Henderson.

Thanks for answering mine.

I'd play G Jennings if he's healthy. You saw what dallas did to that D, right

D.Henderson if GJ is out.

Coles might be the way to go. You know Bal is gona blitz a young QB all day leaving Coles in 1 on 1 most of the game eventually if the Jets get their blocking assignments look for some open WRs on the Jets team.

I like Curry as well - Raiders vs Broncos - the fat boys on the line are gona be beating the crap out of each other. The Raiders will pound the ball on the ground but Curry & Porter should have plenty of throws to share.

Id go with Jennings if I knew he was gona play & wasnt dinged up but for now he's on my bench!

Here are my WR:
  • Ronald Curry @ DEN
  • Greg Jennings @ NYG
  • Devery Henderson @ TB

Go with your best 3...Williams, Coles and Curry.

Whoever is QB-ing for the Jets will be looking for Coles and Cotchery all day. As for curry, yes Denver's def is great but I have a hunch Curry will have a ok day. Not like week #1 but it'll be decent.

Here are my WR:
  • Ronald Curry @ DEN
  • Greg Jennings @ NYG
  • Devery Henderson @ TB

Ronald Curry @ DEN

Greg Jennings @ NYG

IMO that is who i would go with..if jennings is a-ok to go, start him against that giants d and hope they stink again...curry, if healthy is a better player even against a better defense...i think coles is going to get nothing against that fing ravens d, and henderson has to prove himself, JMO, thanks for mine