Sign in to follow this  
Milwalkeysbeast

Why no Droughns hype

I don't understand...Droughns was brought in to at least be RBBC with Jacobs. They just brought in a fullback to free up Droughns as well. Given his circumstances in Cleveland, I think he did a pretty nice job. He is still young, doesn't have too much mileage or wear and tear, and still has skill. I think Ward will prove to be ordinary at best and Droughns, if anyone, will shine in the absence of Jacobs

I think they'll split carries and allot of Ward owners will be upset. Droughns managed to put up good yardage on some horrible Browns teams. He's a veteran and has proven he can play. No reason for the coach not to use him. I expect they'll try to run allot to protect Lorenzen. Outside of one big run, I didn't think Ward really did much in that game to generate so much hype.

Don't let Hank Chinaski hear any of this you communist "mis-information" spreaders! :dunno:

Scene of the crime

You have it wrong.

Atleast they said it as if it was their OPINION.

The thing is, there is NO report that says they will split. NONE. There is only a report saying they might get a few more carries. All of this is speculation. You acted like it wasn't..

You said it as if it was fact. Like you got the word from Coughlin personally.

I stand by what I said.

WHO SAID WARD IS GOING TO SPLIT CARRIES?

No one has said that. Why are you posting false info?

He didn't split carries last week - why would he this week?

You are making bad assumptions.

Maybe they will split carries, but no one knows that for certain.

You acted like you did.

Okay jagoff.. funny how the Giants picked up another FB and look likely to move Droughns back to RB. See link:

http://www.northjersey.com/page.php?qstr=e...2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2

Why don't you take yourself a little more seriously? All this crap is is conjecture & opinion.. if you disagree with what's said, say so.. but using all CAPS and acting like the post monitor is just annoying.

Why don't you "stand" next to a big bottle of vallium, take one and chill the fock out? :bandana:

Okay jagoff.. funny how the Giants picked up another FB and look likely to move Droughns back to RB. See link:

Why don't you take yourself a little more seriously? All this crap is is conjecture & opinion.. if you disagree with what's said, say so.. but using all CAPS and acting like the post monitor is just annoying.

Why don't you "stand" next to a big bottle of vallium, take one and chill the fock out? :thumbsdown:

You're asking me to chill out? You are the one that brought this nonsense back up.

You think you're going to post my name in a thread - and I'll just ignore it?

Nah.. Not me.

I stand by what I said.

Do I think Droughns will get a few carries? Sure. But it's just a guess.

Do I think Ward will be the main ball carrier? Yes. He is much more dynamic than Droughns, and he did an excellent job.

But you need to chill with the name-calling and what not.. Is that the best way you can express yourself?

Instead of your parents feeding you Valium, they should have looked into getting you a thesaurus...

You're asking me to chill out? You are the one that brought this nonsense back up.

You think you're going to post my name in a thread - and I'll just ignore it?

Nah.. Not me.

I stand by what I said.

Do I think Droughns will get a few carries? Sure. But it's just a guess.

Do I think Ward will be the main ball carrier? Yes. He is much more dynamic than Droughns, and he did an excellent job.

But you need to chill with the name-calling and what not.. Is that the best way you can express yourself?

Instead of your parents feeding you Valium, they should have looked into getting you a thesaurus...

So....

You are yelling at CookieG initially for posting "misinformation?" When I look back, it looks like he was just expressing his opinion on the NYG running situation:

QUOTE(CookieG @ Sep 12 2007, 10:27 AM)

You really gonna start him over JJ? See to me, that's going over the moon about a totally unknown quantity. It's not like the Giants aren't going to go to a RBBC approach with their top back out. Ward is going to split carries and maybe even give up goal lines to Droughns. His td was on a swing pass afterall.

Dallas' schedule is better for the offense, their offense with their QB healthy is better than NY's.. Philips keeps talking about how both his backs will get RZ carries.. and you know you'll get good points for yardage with JJ and he still has a better chance to break off a long one.

Ward seems decent in a pinch.. for an example, my best pay for cheet sheet has Ward up to #44 RB, with JJ holding steady at #27.

NOw....

You are expressing YOUR opinion when you say you think Ward will be the main ball carrier.

I'm just trying to figure out why it's "misinformation" when CookieG says it, but its "just a guess" when you say it? <_<

Box.

Why no Droughns hype

Thanks, I actually chuckled when I saw the title and just wanted to let you know your comic relief came at just the right moment!

:Mr-T:

Thanks, I actually chuckled when I saw the title and just wanted to let you know your comic relief came at just the right moment

:thumbsup:

:music_guitarred:

So....

You are yelling at CookieG initially for posting "misinformation?" When I look back, it looks like he was just expressing his opinion on the NYG running situation:

NOw....

You are expressing YOUR opinion when you say you think Ward will be the main ball carrier.

I'm just trying to figure out why it's "misinformation" when CookieG says it, but its "just a guess" when you say it? :thumbsdown:

Box.

Umm because I used phrases like "I think.. " and "Maybe.." or "it seems to be.."

You know stuff like that.

He said NYG will be in a RBBC. That's it.

You want to jump in just to argue with me, that's fine.

But I've already proved myself.. I don't want to argue, OK?

I just told the guy, he shouldn't say it as it he knows it to be true. Say it as it is.. an opinion.

Umm because I used phrases like "I think.. " and "Maybe.." or "it seems to be.."

You know stuff like that.

He said NYG will be in a RBBC. That's it.

You want to jump in just to argue with me, that's fine.

But I've already proved myself.. I don't want to argue, OK?

I just told the guy, he shouldn't say it as it he knows it to be true. Say it as it is.. an opinion.

just semantics IMO. if youre gonna jump on anyone who doesnt preface anything they say with "this is just my opinion Henry" you got some work to do.

You should be able to conclude from someones post whether or not they are the Associated Press breaking a news story or simply a ff guy giving his 2 cents.

This is just my opinion.

just semantics IMO. if youre gonna jump on anyone who doesnt preface anything they say with "this is just my opinion Henry" you got some work to do.

You should be able to conclude from someones post whether or not they are the Associated Press breaking a news story or simply a ff guy giving his 2 cents.

This is just my opinion.

In my opinion, Scherber830 is right on. No one reported the following, but if we had to preface everything we say or write, then language almost wouldn't be worth it. I believe, and this is just me talkin', fantasy football chatrooms are especially cluttered by opinion (even a great one like FFtoday), and if I can't determine if somebody's actually stating fact or opinion, I generally just assume it's opinion.

That being said (by me), I feel it's obviously wrong and distasteful to state something in a matter-of-fact manner, and ALSO intentionally try to make it appear to be fact when you know it's simply your opinion (in other words, saying you "read something somewhere", or "heard on TV," or whatever, just to make your argument stronger/more impressive).

In my opinion, Scherber830 is right on. No one reported the following, but if we had to preface everything we say or write, then language almost wouldn't be worth it. I believe, and this is just me talkin', fantasy football chatrooms are especially cluttered by opinion (even a great one like FFtoday), and if I can't determine if somebody's actually stating fact or opinion, I generally just assume it's opinion.

That being said (by me), I feel it's obviously wrong and distasteful to state something in a matter-of-fact manner, and ALSO intentionally try to make it appear to be fact when you know it's simply your opinion (in other words, saying you "read something somewhere", or "heard on TV," or whatever, just to make your argument stronger/more impressive).

:clap:

Possibly the best post I've read on this board to date. Kudos.

LIAR! Show me a link proving what you just said!

Everything I've heard and seen points to Ward as getting the carries rather than Droughns. Coughlin has stated that Ward is the number 2 RB after Jacobs and that he likes Ward's abilities (local newspaper article for which I cannot provide a link, so take it for what it's worth). Droughns did a surprisingly good job blocking against Dallas last week, and I'd expect Coughlin to keep him in that role and give the ball to Ward.

Excellent post

for me to poop on. JMHO. :banana:

Why don't you "stand" next to a big bottle of vallium, take one and chill the fock out? :thumbsup:

So why don't these threads get bumped?

I get called a jerkoff for saying that Ward won't split carries..

And look what happened.