Sign in to follow this  
throttlers

Flex help - Brown or Henderson

Scoring is pretty standard with 0.5 PPR. Who is the better flex player this week.

Brown at home against Indy and coming off 175 yard game

or

Henderson with a good matchup at TB and the Saints have something to prove

I think I'd go with Brown. Last year when T. Henry was running for Tennessee he ripped through Indy's D big time. Overall, Tennessee seems to play well against Indy. Even though Indy's D looked stout against the Saints' run last week, I remind myself that NFC teams are weaker than the AFC.

I'm not sold on Henderson just yet. If you had Colston, then I'd have a harder time advising you start Brown.

Please respond to mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=287588

Scoring is pretty standard with 0.5 PPR. Who is the better flex player this week.

Brown at home against Indy and coming off 175 yard game

or

Henderson with a good matchup at TB and the Saints have something to prove

I read somewhere this week that Dervey Henderson might not be a great play this week with the way Tampa plays that deep cover too. It kind of hurts his game because they said he is a speedster and Tampa will have help deep. That being said the Colts D looked like world beaters last Thursday. Still Duece didn't look hlaf bad it's just that NO's got behind in the second half and they had to abandone the run. That could happen to Brown too. Hmmmmm I would go with Brown at home and hope Tenn can keep it close.

I don't like Saints receivers becuase Brees spreads the ball a lot. I think it's safe to assume in most instances that a RB will outscore a WR in the flex spot given your not playing Wayne or Smith or some other stud WR...

Tough call. And thanks for mine

I think you're stuck in both games as I see NO being up big and running out the clock and the Titans being down and having to throw.

That said I think you best bet is Brown ... maybe he'll get some screens late and a lot of carries early when the Titans are trying to control the clock.

Not sure this is a "no brainer". Less than a year ago Henderson had 3 grabs for 111 yards and 2 scores against TB. I do like Brown this week but you cannot dimiss Devery so quickly.

I think it is a no brainer. Many think Brown is a fluke from last week but he has always been a good back when healthy. Right now, he's healthy so ride him til he gets hurt. Devery is high risk, high reward. He did have a big game against TB last year but that doesn't guarantee the same results this year.

Help with this one 1st...

...and this one 2nd

I don't think Brown was a fluke, I have in 3 leagues, but I think Indy stacks the box and makes Vince throw to beat them. Henderson would be my play.