Sign in to follow this  
clpsuite

D

Once, when I came down with a rebound, my knee buckled as I threw an outlet pass, and I fell to the floor. The refs didn't notice me rolling on the floor in pain, so one of the opposing players kicked me in the knee to make sure I stayed down. I applauded that guy's sportsmanship. I ended up setting his house on fire. But I applauded his sportsmanship nonetheless.

See now, that's a bit overboard, don't ya think? A punch in the face in front of his wife and kids would have sufficed. Then again, I suppose that's tough to do with a leg injury. :ninja: Maybe just beat him with one of the crutches? :dunno:

Kubiak says its a sprain and he would be doubtful for sunday as of right now.

This could get ugly. :doublethumbsup:

Maybe not Kubiak said there was no swelling , i think swelling should be great news.

Until the MRI results are known and come out as negative, this sprain to me is just an evaluation. Hopefully the Doc coming up will confirm MRI results.

itsatip Kutulu is always being facetious.

also, the :banana: is an automatic "I'm joking" disclaimer.

Hopefully you guys weren't serious.

HTH.

:banana:

Once, when I came down with a rebound, my knee buckled as I threw an outlet pass, and I fell to the floor. The refs didn't notice me rolling on the floor in pain, so one of the opposing players kicked me in the knee to make sure I stayed down. I applauded that guy's sportsmanship. I ended up setting his house on fire. But I applauded his sportsmanship nonetheless.

So you`re the POS that started that fire! Two tragic things resulted from that fire.

(1) My dog was in that house.

(2) My wife wasn`t.

itsatip Kutulu is always being facetious.

Maybe I got a little butter face, but calling me facetious is just mean. :lol:

:rolleyes:

Maybe I got a little butter face, but calling me facetious is just mean. :lol:

:lol:

Never fails. :rolleyes:

try wearing this: :lol:

You guys are really over reacting. It could be a WHOLE lot worse. AJ will be fine. I doubt he'll play this Sunday, but he'll be back nonetheless.

Poor AJ. He finally gets a QB worth a damn and he gets hurt.

Agreed. Bad break for a talented WR who seems like a good guy. For his sake, I hope it's nothing serious. :dunno:

In my fantasy football world, I'll probably benefit if it is serious. .... d owens. :ninja:

Agreed. Bad break for a talented WR who seems like a good guy. For his sake, I hope it's nothing serious. :pointstosky:

In my fantasy football world, I'll probably benefit if it is serious. .... d owens. :(

Is that another David Pattern type of deal or do you really not know the guys name?

This really stinks for a team getting off to a good start. Without AJ there is a huge hole that Jones can not fill.

Owens may get more looks but the offense will not be as effective, more drives stalled out and more field goals.

As an AJ owner, I wish him the best for recovery. All this BS hijacked threads by people stomping on him just clogs up the board.

Is that another David Pattern type of deal or do you really not know the guys name?

It seems as if they really don't know.

But lets keep it alive...pick up Daniel Owens :dunno: this week!!!

Nevah Bench Stephen Davis.

Tommy Maddox will throw over 5000.

DeAngelo Montgomery...swiftiest player in the league.

David PatteRn over Givens???

Daniel Owens good pick up this week.

I'm still waiting for someone on this forum to say that they once sprained their Posterior Cruciate while they were clipping their toe-nails in bed and how it took them 10 months to recover and that it still hurts to this day.