Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Whos the Jags #1 WR?

Looking to add a backup Wr and all of the Jags WRs are available except Williams, is Northcutt the #1 there? I know its not the best passing offense but I need a backup and was wondering who gets the most looks there, by stats it seems northcutt, is he their best option?

Any homers?? Anyone watch Jax this season have an opinion on who is worthy of being picked up at Wr, if anyone?

Looking to add a backup Wr and all of the Jags WRs are available except Williams, is Northcutt the #1 there? I know its not the best passing offense but I need a backup and was wondering who gets the most looks there, by stats it seems northcutt, is he their best option?

Any homers?? Anyone watch Jax this season have an opinion on who is worthy of being picked up at Wr, if anyone?

Dennis Northcutt is the #1 WR in Jacksonville. He is decent for a #3 WR on a fantasy team. He did okay the first week and had 75 yards in week two. He is also the punt returner. If your league gives points for return yards snag him.

What you see is what you get with Northcutt. On the high end, you might get 800 yards out of him. Only once has he scored more than 2 TDs in a season.

Matt Jones is looking more and more like an overrated, over-hyped flop.

Wilford has shown flashes, but never anything consistent.

The guy with the big upside there is Reggie Williams. He's the only one with the talent to emerge as even a #2 fantasy receiver. Unfortunately, he can't seem to get his act together and stay out of the coach's doghouse.

If I had to take one of these guys, I'd hold my nose and take Williams. If he's not available, pull a name out of a hat.

Guest _my_2_cents_
The guy with the big upside there is Reggie Williams. He's the only one with the talent to emerge as even a #2 fantasy receiver. Unfortunately, he can't seem to get his act together and stay out of the coach's doghouse.

If I had to take one of these guys, I'd hold my nose and take Williams. If he's not available, pull a name out of a hat.

I'm making a blind bid on him with hopes that Gerrard shows us something more as the season goes forward - he has an eye for Williams. Could be a decent 2nd half play. Buy low. I wouldn't touch anyone outside of Williams or Northcutt.

All those receivers are poop.

Reggie Williams <_<

Matt Jones :rolleyes:

Northcutt :thumbsdown:

Wilford :thumbsdown:

That means in deep leagues I would give Reggie Williams a little look.

The Jags have actual receivers on their team??? I thought they just put a few undersized offensive linemen in receiver uniforms and used them to fill positions and roster space. :wacko:

I know their not the greastest options, but someone has to be getting thrown to, no??

Is Northcutt worth a pickup???

Guest _my_2_cents_
Jimmy Smith

Man I miss that guy...his last few years he still had solid numbers but everyone had him written off for dead. He was the perfect late round WR3. :overhead: