Sign in to follow this  
24KPimp

Who's starting Jason Campbell this Week?

got Cutler and Farve

still leaning towards Campbell

10 league redraft

1pt per rect

6 points tds

4 points for td over 30 yards

Cutler

Favre

J Campbell

Bush

Maroney

Edge

L Betts

R Wayne

TJ Hous

San Moss

A Toomer

V davis

O Daniels

Have Hass and Favre, and Campbell.

No way in Hell is Campbell is starting for me. He can't read a def and has a hard time hitting open rec (overthrew Moss for an easy TD last week). I live in DC nad see all the games, he will likely get you 1 TD and an int or 2. :rolleyes:

I've been considering picking him up off of waivers all week and can't make a decision. Like you, I also have Jay Cutler (as well as Jeff Garcia) and am reading all this stuff about playing the match-up this week and starting him against the Giants. Is he worth dropping Garcia for even if I don't play him this week? Prior to the start of the season, Garcia was supposed to have a top 5 strenght of schedule rating vs. opposing pass defenses. I saw the game against the Eagles that Campbell played last Monday, and even though he missed Santana Moss on the sure thing TD, that pass got me excited! I'm sure that they worked on it in practice this week and wouldn't be suprised to see them dial that play in over the next few weeks.

I've been considering picking him up off of waivers all week and can't make a decision. Like you, I also have Jay Cutler (as well as Jeff Garcia) and am reading all this stuff about playing the match-up this week and starting him against the Giants. Is he worth dropping Garcia for even if I don't play him this week? Prior to the start of the season, Garcia was supposed to have a top 5 strenght of schedule rating vs. opposing pass defenses. I saw the game against the Eagles that Campbell played last Monday, and even though he missed Santana Moss on the sure thing TD, that pass got me excited! I'm sure that they worked on it in practice this week and wouldn't be suprised to see them dial that play in over the next few weeks.

You can't drop Garcia for him but if you could make room for him he should improve all year. And I tend to agree that he and Santana look really close to nailing some of these deep posts. Santana should be in for a big Sunday vs. NYG. :pointstosky:

I believe Campbell formed a decent raport with Randell El. He will get on with Moss. How he overthrew him I'll never know because of Moss's speed. But anyway, I am considering benching McNabb for Campbell and I also have Portis. Could be a shootout in a divisional game that the Giants need to win badly to get out of an 0-2 hole.

Not sure about the comment on Campbell not being able to read a defense. As far as I saw Monday night he was poised and did very well other than looking Cooley down too long before throwing the ball resulting in the interception.

Now I wouldn't drop Garcia to grab him though either.

But I'm a homer!! Take it for what its worth!

I'm starting him over Leinart, which I think is kind of a no brainer...

but, someone mentioned being concerned about starting him b/c he has Portis...afraid of being too heavy on 1 team?

I happen to be starting Campbell AND Cooley, and I'm considering starting Randle El at my flex...it's either Antwan or Betts or Sammie Morris...I am a bit concerned about going too heavy 'Skins, they could just suck on Sunday...

I'm starting him over Leinart, which I think is kind of a no brainer...

but, someone mentioned being concerned about starting him b/c he has Portis...afraid of being too heavy on 1 team?

I happen to be starting Campbell AND Cooley, and I'm considering starting Randle El at my flex...it's either Antwan or Betts or Sammie Morris...I am a bit concerned about going too heavy 'Skins, they could just suck on Sunday...

I have Santana Moss and am tempted to start Campbell along with him. I'd have to bench Rivers and my waiver pick up Derek Anderson.

The Giants defense has allowed 80 points in two games, it's poor to say the least; Campbell, playing against them at home, will have a very fruitful day.

I just can't see Bulger faring as well, playing against the Bucs in Tampa. In fact, I'm picking the Bucs to win the game and think the Rams leave Tampa with an 0-3 start to the season. I am, of course, starting Steven Jackson in my other league however.

I think FFT's projections are fairly accurate in this case, I'm going with Campbell for the start this week.