Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

edjr

how you know bufallobills isnt gonna trade in front of you to get price? :D

how you know bufallobills isnt gonna trade in front of you to get price? :D

No one traded in the other league, stop being retarded. There was not ONE focking trade in the other league. We just picked when we knew we could to save time. :blink:

how you know bufallobills isnt gonna trade in front of you to get price?  :blink:

No one traded in the other league, stop being retarded. There was not ONE focking trade in the other league. We just picked when we knew we could to save time. :lol:

if you want to email me picks in advance thats fine, but dont broadcast it for everyone to see and then b!tch when someone trades right in front of you to snag the guy you were wanting to take!

how you know bufallobills isnt gonna trade in front of you to get price?  :blink:

No one traded in the other league, stop being retarded. There was not ONE focking trade in the other league. We just picked when we knew we could to save time. :lol:

if you want to email me picks in advance thats fine, but dont broadcast it for everyone to see and then b!tch when someone trades right in front of you to snag the guy you were wanting to take!

Ah cool. Let's change the rules so they draft order takes forever.

GOOD ONE!

shut your pie hole. we couldt trade picks in the baseball league. if you dont shut up im gonna trade buffalo my pick just to spite you.

Shut up.

That is all.

he's just excited because he didn't have any exclusives in baseball :bandana: