Sign in to follow this  
scherber830

Randy Moss - 2007

Wow. I remember hearing this offseason how much Randy had lost a step. Hpw the Pats spread the ball around too much. How he would be too much of a cancer in the locker room.

Where are all the Moss haters from the preseason???\

Anyways, is Moss the best WR in fantasy now?

Wow. I remember hearing this offseason how much Randy had lost a step. Hpw the Pats spread the ball around too much. How he would be too much of a cancer in the locker room.

Where are all the Moss haters from the preseason???\

Anyways, is Moss the best WR in fantasy now?

yes

Oh no..he lost a step. He's over the hill. Best years are behind him.

How's that 4th round pick working out Raiders? How's Troy Williamson doing Vikings?

Some of the decisions these NFL execs make for multi million dollar franchises are just sickening.

Randy Moss not only is the best receiver in the game...if he's on a good team he's the most unstoppable offensive weapon in the league. With a QB like Brady throwing him the ball it doesn't matter...double or triple coverage he is going to get his every game. He will make any "good" offense great. Add him to a team like the Pats and we could be looking at some historic stuff here.

His only downfall is him sittng a few games with a tight hammy....but playing for a hardnosed team like that Pats might stir up his pride and prevent that.

I am facing the guy this week that gave me the most crap for drafting him. I need 8 points between Brees and Gould before I can rub his face in it. (I'm a little worried :cry: )

It's pretty obvious the Randy Moss and Lamont Jordan detractors completely ignored the effect Art Shell had on them. Art was wholly responsible for their miserable numbers while with him. Without him, they are both thriving again.

After week one, I traded MJD, Berrian & V.Davis for Foster, R.Moss & H.Miller.... After the trade was done, I let the guy know he just traded the #1 WR in fantasy this year for a bunch of $hit! I also went on to tell him, that he will not only be the #1 WR but top 3 player overall... Did nobody remember T.O. once he got out of SF & came to play in Philly!!! That long TD today was SICK!!!

There is a difference between a "Moss Hater" and a realist.

The Pats have always spread the ball around. Moss has been known to quit when things don't go his way. There was every reason in the world to doubt what he would do in NE. Nobody has ever doubted Moss' ability, his attitude...yes.

I thought they would come out and get him the ball alot the first few games and then get everyone else involved. That's how the Pats have done it in the past. Everyone stepped up at different times. Obviously they haven't had the talent they have now, but they dont' even use all their talent. Stallworth is non-existant in the offense.

I don't think anyone is too surprized at what Moss has done, but there are still alot of people that want to see how Moss handles games where he's not involved alot, especially if they lose.

Again, Moss' talent has never been questioned. His heart, desire and attitude are the only things that has hurt him and that is all his own doing not the Raiders or Vikings. So far, so good. Nobody can stop him and there is no reason to think he'll slow down anytime soon.

If you were high on Moss for whatever reason then that's great. That's part of ranking your players and drafting....sometimes you're right....sometimes you're wrong.

During the off-season, I gave up Cedric Benson to get Randy Moss.

The guys in my league said I lost in that deal.... little did they know!

There is a difference between a "Moss Hater" and a realist.

The Pats have always spread the ball around. Moss has been known to quit when things don't go his way. There was every reason in the world to doubt what he would do in NE. Nobody has ever doubted Moss' ability, his attitude...yes.

I thought they would come out and get him the ball alot the first few games and then get everyone else involved. That's how the Pats have done it in the past. Everyone stepped up at different times. Obviously they haven't had the talent they have now, but they dont' even use all their talent. Stallworth is non-existant in the offense.

I don't think anyone is too surprized at what Moss has done, but there are still alot of people that want to see how Moss handles games where he's not involved alot, especially if they lose.

Again, Moss' talent has never been questioned. His heart, desire and attitude are the only things that has hurt him and that is all his own doing not the Raiders or Vikings. So far, so good. Nobody can stop him and there is no reason to think he'll slow down anytime soon.

If you were high on Moss for whatever reason then that's great. That's part of ranking your players and drafting....sometimes you're right....sometimes you're wrong.

voice of reason :pointstosky:

I do honestly think he has lost a slight step.

He caught a ball down the sidelines that he would have scored on 2 years ago.

That being said, I'm thrilled I drafted him and the patriots robbed the Raiders.

I can understand the Raiders a bit...it just wasn't a marriage that was going to work out. The Vikings on the other hand had no excuse giving a player like that away. There are certain talents out there that you just have to make exceptions for and give them their own set of rules...like with Lawrence Taylor. Moss is that type of talent.

Moss won't get away with the crap he pulled in Minn and Oakland in NE.

There are WAY too many veterans with superbowl rings that would tell him to st fu if he started acting up.

He will NOT be allowed to be a slacker or a cancer on that team, it just won't happen....

If he started acting up, he'd come up with a sprained toe or something like that(sprained head from snapping back maybe), and would be out.

I just got back from the Pats game and was sitting right behind the Pats bench. Randy is so rejuvinated it's unbelievable. He was high fiving every team mate from the OL to every wr. The catch he made for the long td was sick, the guy may have lost a half step but he still has mad skills. And he still has more than enough speed to gain seperation. I sat and watched how Buffalo would cover Randy all day. They almost always had a cover 2 going with the safety over the top and one of the only times they played man to man he burned them. I think the sky is the limit if he plays all 16 games. I would guarantee at least 16-18 td's and 1400 yards. I'm just pissed I didn't pull the trigger on the guy on draft day. :dunno:

Moss won't get away with the crap he pulled in Minn and Oakland in NE.

There are WAY too many veterans with superbowl rings that would tell him to st fu if he started acting up.

He will NOT be allowed to be a slacker or a cancer on that team, it just won't happen....

If he started acting up, he'd come up with a sprained toe or something like that(sprained head from snapping back maybe), and would be out.

thanks for repeating what EVERY analyst and espn talking head has said over and over.

:P

I was wrong, he's as good as Troy Brown :P

The catch he made for the long td was sick, the guy may have lost a half step but he still has mad skills.
I swear he almost looked bored on that catch, he made something difficult look so simple. Only an injury will stop a 1,500, 15 td season, which is conservative.

thanks for repeating what EVERY analyst and espn talking head has said over and over.

:thumbsdown:

Your welcome.

IDGAS what they said, I said it back then, and I live 20 minutes from Gillette...

Where do those assclowns live?

Targets

Randy Moss 25

Chad Johnson 40

Housh - 46

R. Williams - 35

The Patriots having a good defense is going to come back to haunt Randy from having the type of year he had in Minny. 8 targets a game isn't a lot.