Sign in to follow this  
Turcaso

How do you like my QB's?

Dude, you can mail the rest of this season in. That's got to suck knowing that you're season is basically done no matter what happens, and it's only week 3 :pointstosky:

Sorry, man, I feel for you.

Actually it saves you from stressing out. Now you can just enjoy football every week and not have to worry about match-ups, or worry about games that you'd usually care less about. As soon as you deal with the fact that your team as of now will cell dwell, the quicker you can enjoy other things.

Give it time though. It's still early. It has been an odd year for FF so far

T&Ps

I actually made some picks that are keeping me dreading water. TO at 2.8, Portis at 4.8, A Peterson at 5.4 I also have Big Ben on my roster.

I've got to admit I went in weary on LJ but Brees is a complete blind side, did anyone see this coming?

I'm with you. I protected Brees and Maroney over Romo and BarberIII this season. Nice drafting eh? What's worse is I had a standing offer of a 4th round pick for Brees but for some stoopid reason I thought he was going to be a Top 3 QB. Grabbed Grossman as a backup based on preseason. I'm focked. 0-3 currently and playing LT2 this week who will outscore my whole team. Schaub is the only real guy on waivers too. :dunno:

Dood I'm playing against this week has:

Grossman

SJax

Deuce

B. Jacobs

A. Green

I. Bruce

H. Ward

:cry:

;)

Holy easy win Batman